BEST 24" 144hz 3D monitor???

12 replies [Last post]
EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

EVILUTION wrote:
I'll buy a viewsonic monitor maybe next week, cheap Chinese crap, but offers high refresh rate, low response rate and free sync, pretty much the package I was looking for, all for small price of a 120 pounds

hmm seems idk bit too cheap, wouldn't be a big difference between this and benq/asus ones?

well as long as it works, honestly I just need a new monitor because I got 2 stripes of fucked pixels on my current one. and I figure 120 would be jsut the proper pricepoint for a monitor,

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
EVILUTION wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
EVILUTION wrote:
I'll buy a viewsonic monitor maybe next week, cheap Chinese crap, but offers high refresh rate, low response rate and free sync, pretty much the package I was looking for, all for small price of a 120 pounds

hmm seems idk bit too cheap, wouldn't be a big difference between this and benq/asus ones?

well as long as it works, honestly I just need a new monitor because I got 2 stripes of fucked pixels on my current one. and I figure 120 would be jsut the proper pricepoint for a monitor,

ye sounds reasonable