®*BC* 2:0 F2B / 20.10.2010

21 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

kk, please close the thread.

I appologize for my team, for bad words and bad behavior.

With skull we lost the best player ofc, but we didnt lost the best "person" with him. Fala, dunno if he gets active anymore one day, he is the one who always understood me, but always kicked my ass when i needed it (also in forum). Kiku is one of the nicest guys in e+. So, that means i gonna miss those 2.

All 3 are a big loss for f2b which means we are not a real top-clan in e+ anymore. But if i look at toxic and bleeding, we still have some very good players and "persons" in our clan. the rest is usally also pretty good as player and person. It is a hard time for us, but i guess we become now that what i actually wanted to found in the beginning. A clan for fun. No big matter if we lose or win. That was the orginal intention when founding F2B. But i luckily recruited people which made F2B strong. This was not the intention, i just had the luck to get them.

Now F2B consists actually out of nice persons. Some have to learn that we are not THAT strong anymore, and some who can't accept that have to leave if they can't handle to lose without complaining and ragequitting.

All is said, close the thread and play. About me i try currently to play again, and hopefully i have enough motivation to play also on wars again and also to put hand on the clan.

no problem, we had understud that is a difficult time for clan np.
f2b is still strong clan, and his members dont need to lost the hope, all will be ok Happy good luck guys and try to have fun.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway