®*BC* 2:0 F2B / 20.10.2010

21 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

thx guys!
and lol dsharp hehe n1 Tongue

P.S. sad that , fala , kiku , impius and skull wasnt there...maybe they could put some orden Big grin and make the game more interesting Happy maybe some day we can play a decent cw guys ))))

So what are u saying now ?
Looks like u're trying to say that toxic, nosia and spartan are weak players :E
Or maybe just trying to say that it would be more interesting to lick asses of those
who You mentioned ?

this whole asslicking mascarade pisses me off :E

gg f2b, good luck next time, and darkangel you dont have to lick everyone's ass anymore,
you are already pro-mod and pro-clanleader. Yeah so fuck noobs like nosia and toxic :E

Roni
Roni's picture

3....2.....1..... FIGHT! hehe
Anyway gg Happy But f2b much better in plusn cfg Happy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
thx guys!
and lol dsharp hehe n1 Tongue

P.S. sad that , fala , kiku , impius and skull wasnt there...maybe they could put some orden Big grin and make the game more interesting Happy maybe some day we can play a decent cw guys ))))

So what are u saying now ?
Looks like u're trying to say that toxic, nosia and spartan are weak players :E
Or maybe just trying to say that it would be more interesting to lick asses of those
who You mentioned ?

this whole asslicking mascarade pisses me off :E

gg f2b, good luck next time, and darkangel you dont have to lick everyone's ass anymore,
you are already pro-mod and pro-clanleader. Yeah so fuck noobs like nosia and toxic :E

terror i dont lick ass Big grin you just dont know the next that happened on cw:

i dont like when players disconect in middle of clan war...
i dont like when players when lose say fucking cfg...
i dont like when players make stupid things in clan war like walking only with gauntlet...because they lost the hope...
i dont like when peopel say something that dont know Happy
i dont like when players sayd bah last two cw's we coould win easy...
(easy or not, but here all clans have potential remember this guys)

and if skull or impius or fala was there, im sure spartan and nosia, will not make what they maked Happy
toxic standed till the end and sayd gg at the end...like a good player Happy

and last...for me it was a very special day to play vs f2b, because this clan was always one of this clans that bc enjoyed to play, but...i just say i dont like how they acted in cw, this is not the f2b that i knew, sad but true, i didnt enjoyed of cw sorry.

bb.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Roni wrote:

xDDDD don't wanna fight Tongue but I'm getting pissed when I see arogant
asslicking asshole growing on this scene, despite his fake kindness.
And I'm not talking about trickz XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A K L
trx's picture

Roni wrote:

go get high junkie Winking

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
A K L wrote:

Roni wrote:

hehe

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
A K L wrote:

Roni wrote:

It's not weekend yet :E

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

Roni wrote:

Terror in this situation i only see that arogant asshole is you:) You dont know nothing and try to say stupid things?or you can only bla bla bla?

You think that this is normal how Nosia after 10 minutes left without reason server?Or how Sparta complained every minute? or their words "stupid situation that we lose second cw because we could win it?" Why?They consider themself stars in e+ or what?Or they are angry because they lost vs Lucky and bc? of course how could they lost vs so "weak" clans if they always won them in the past.

I had pelasure to play vs skull, kiku or fala not because they are so super players not because we lick their ass, because from this i got experience and they had never complayned. But from this game what did i take? only bad words, complayning, crying and other things..... ah yes and now i got stupid words of one super "all-knowing" player Terror:) may be Ter will begin to take care of yourself " our not ass licking" ?. stop smoke too much weed may be then you will have clear thoughts.

BTW dont think that all are similar as you. if you dont have kindness this dosent mean that other people dont have it too.

mow Q [EN]

kk, please close the thread.

I appologize for my team, for bad words and bad behavior.

With skull we lost the best player ofc, but we didnt lost the best "person" with him. Fala, dunno if he gets active anymore one day, he is the one who always understood me, but always kicked my ass when i needed it (also in forum). Kiku is one of the nicest guys in e+. So, that means i gonna miss those 2.

All 3 are a big loss for f2b which means we are not a real top-clan in e+ anymore. But if i look at toxic and bleeding, we still have some very good players and "persons" in our clan. the rest is usally also pretty good as player and person. It is a hard time for us, but i guess we become now that what i actually wanted to found in the beginning. A clan for fun. No big matter if we lose or win. That was the orginal intention when founding F2B. But i luckily recruited people which made F2B strong. This was not the intention, i just had the luck to get them.

Now F2B consists actually out of nice persons. Some have to learn that we are not THAT strong anymore, and some who can't accept that have to leave if they can't handle to lose without complaining and ragequitting.

All is said, close the thread and play. About me i try currently to play again, and hopefully i have enough motivation to play also on wars again and also to put hand on the clan.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

hope you will back Impi Tongue