asking for a ban

63 replies [Last post]
D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: asking for a ban

It doesnt matter fps, even with their wh they are harmless in game Big grin

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

mow Q [EN]
Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: asking for a ban

FPS, this is the only time i will say sorry to you, since i did a mistake with that sentence.

So, FPS, i am sorry that i thought u r part of this whole shit. I think to short in this momements since this whole case made me very angry. Actually i was short before to finish the whole e+ story, as u all recognized, i dont play since months and i just post seldom in forum, but after i saw that mona, one of the very few honest and basicly nice persons in e+, got cheated this way, all the stuff of e+ came back to me and i overreacted once more.

so, once more, for that case, FPS, u have my apologize, take it of leave it.

1 more thing, i never lied to anyone in this mod, ofc, i was wrong the one or the other time, but i never lied. And in the most cases i apologized when i was wrong, the very few times i did not apologize, the person did not earn any apologize.

o|_dskoo|_
Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: asking for a ban

most topics here in the forum are hilarious. especially these threads about ligas and all that crying from his friends that trying to protect him. awesome! This is what it reminds me of. Big grin

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts:
Re: asking for a ban

if you have a solid proof of him being ligas ban him, otherwise don't.

it looks like there is either no solid proof at all, so no ban is possible, or there are some serious trust related issues between e+ and beer administrators, that are stopping the ban process.

it looks like following the rules and getting things done don't work here at all, Mona please ban them from beer too, it's bad to see cheaters playing freely on most popular e+ server... it wouldn't be such a loss for anybody, what good did they bring to e+? - absolutely nothing! just more cheater stupidity and lies

this way it's just one topic after another about same shit and peoples posts start sounding like broken records...

ligas is tap, pusik is zerodb and shadow is a fucking cheater too... I mean those guys stayed the same, you can see it in their posts, same errors in their english, same "logic"... it's not like there are 100 new players from russia every day, you can recognize them easily with no advanced tehniques required

ban all d4's permanently everywhere, but only if it will stop this "who is who?" thread farse, otherwise it's almost same shit with them being banned or not banned

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts:
Re: asking for a ban

Why is everyone paying attention to those guys anyway? The more threads like this are made, the more initiative they have to stay and wreak more havoc with new fakenicks.

Quake is moving forward, this weekend DreamHack is going to have the first cash prize TDM in like 5years (and the first one in QL), while in here, the community is still plagued by the same 2 guys, and the same people are just as much clueless and xenophobic Surprise

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: asking for a ban

no need for a new ban ultra, these guys are still banned.

however I should add their new nicks.

Less arrogance would be healthy

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: asking for a ban

What a funny video!

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Re: asking for a ban
.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Why is everyone paying attention to those guys anyway? The more threads like this are made, the more initiative they have to stay and wreak more havoc with new fakenicks.

Without the drama, all you'd have would be war reports, happy birthday threads and some shitty spam threads centered around smiley exchange and monosyllabic words written in broken English. Dear fucking god, guys, Chernobyl is less desolate than that. This place needs less locking and more discussing. What is more entertaining than watching some dickhead try and wiggle his way out of cheating, fakenicking, insulting and lying? Certainly not 3 pages of drones numbering their posts or writing gg. Come on.
Anyway, someone should make a timeline of Ligas' bullshit adventures in e+. I wonder if anyone even bothered to keep track.

.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts:
Re: asking for a ban
madbringer wrote:

.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Why is everyone paying attention to those guys anyway? The more threads like this are made, the more initiative they have to stay and wreak more havoc with new fakenicks.

Without the drama, all you'd have would be war reports, happy birthday threads and some shitty spam threads centered around smiley exchange and monosyllabic words written in broken English. Dear fucking god, guys, Chernobyl is less desolate than that. This place needs less locking and more discussing. What is more entertaining than watching some dickhead try and wiggle his way out of cheating, fakenicking, insulting and lying? Certainly not 3 pages of drones numbering their posts or writing gg. Come on.
Anyway, someone should make a timeline of Ligas' bullshit adventures in e+. I wonder if anyone even bothered to keep track.

inb4 "omg community dyink im banned from ql forums so i go to esreality to warn ppl that US CTF is full of TIERSLUMMERS" a la raythenoob.

In my opinion this community is happy with the way things are, with the forum turning into somewhat completely different due to changing demographic, and then morphing completely (as Mr Florin bluntly and correctly put in ze interview, "both the exodus of all the old people and influx of retards were too high so it was time to go"). Most of the people from the old crowd left so can't really be surprised that trends changed and intellectual level of the place is different, and if they wanted to have the insights about the current world of FPS computer games, general satire about players, teams, organisations and events, they would have their own sections. Alas, esreality, urban terror, russianQL forums and even teamliquid with their banhammer loving administration all have the bulk of abovementioned elements, while here we have mostly shitslinging threads like this one, raged Eastern Europeans and journals like "if u peopel had ur last day on earth what would you doink? )))". We've disconencted this place (well bar me since I still around the guys who were in xXx/aNk) so can't really be too critical of what it's become. Sif you'd care if this forum shut down or some shit anyway?

Also: 90% of the proper interaction happens on Mumble/ts3 and in PCWs anyway Oh go on

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

[MRS.]MONA
Mona's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts:
SE Sweden
Re: asking for a ban
.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

madbringer wrote:
.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Why is everyone paying attention to those guys anyway? The more threads like this are made, the more initiative they have to stay and wreak more havoc with new fakenicks.

Without the drama, all you'd have would be war reports, happy birthday threads and some shitty spam threads centered around smiley exchange and monosyllabic words written in broken English. Dear fucking god, guys, Chernobyl is less desolate than that. This place needs less locking and more discussing. What is more entertaining than watching some dickhead try and wiggle his way out of cheating, fakenicking, insulting and lying? Certainly not 3 pages of drones numbering their posts or writing gg. Come on.
Anyway, someone should make a timeline of Ligas' bullshit adventures in e+. I wonder if anyone even bothered to keep track.

inb4 "omg community dyink im banned from ql forums so i go to esreality to warn ppl that US CTF is full of TIERSLUMMERS" a la raythenoob.

In my opinion this community is happy with the way things are, with the forum turning into somewhat completely different due to changing demographic, and then morphing completely (as Mr Florin bluntly and correctly put in ze interview, "both the exodus of all the old people and influx of retards were too high so it was time to go"). Most of the people from the old crowd left so can't really be surprised that trends changed and intellectual level of the place is different, and if they wanted to have the insights about the current world of FPS computer games, general satire about players, teams, organisations and events, they would have their own sections. Alas, esreality, urban terror, russianQL forums and even teamliquid with their banhammer loving administration all have the bulk of abovementioned elements, while here we have mostly shitslinging threads like this one, raged Eastern Europeans and journals like "if u peopel had ur last day on earth what would you doink? )))". We've disconencted this place (well bar me since I still around the guys who were in xXx/aNk) so can't really be too critical of what it's become. Sif you'd care if this forum shut down or some shit anyway?

Also: 90% of the proper interaction happens on Mumble/ts3 and in PCWs anyway Oh go on

ok Happy