Apology

5 replies [Last post]
[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

There are 2 locked threads that I truly regret locking, in both cases I was asked 'as a friend' to lock them. I like to think that I would have locked them regardless, but that's wishful thinking and downright BS. In doing that i violated my core principles, and that's a real bitch destroying all credibility i have as mod.

Atleast I stood up for Ascari Smug

Anyway I wanted to leave when Mow & Secret were inducted, but since Mow left I thought I might have to stay a bit longer to cover. But this place needs some fresh blood and I belive people shouldn't stay at the same post for too long. 6 months is enough.

P.S.

Thanks for investing the trust in me to mod, I was actually asked to do it and not vice versa Big grin (Who would've thought)

Login or register to view attached files
kek

You did a great job and I didn't regret for 1 second recommending your name alongisde Skinnis to Term.

keep it up bro Happy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

You're doing a great job, man, and your ability to admit a fault and apologize for it only shows the strenght of your character and that you stand strong as an unbiased arbiter a moderator should be. Kudos and i hope you will stay a while longer.

voodoo

Yes - definitly you are doing the good mod job - as I already said couple of time. Respect.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Swedish mod dream team is much better than the slavic one... You and skinnis are both doing a great job. When me and mad were mods, mad ended up being over sensitive to the cloud of hate he was recieving. And i ended up going into a big ball of rage because of e-love retardation (i was cured, i swear!! ) and made this site somewhat of a scapegoat of my subconsciousness going and telling me that im retarded. Well i quit the mod team and enjoyed an awesome break from e+ (during which i somehow joined evol Tongue ) and only truly came back when other "priorities" stopped. Still i have to say, so far you have been flawless and even the "late nite anger positing" stuff ended up being smooth. Keep it up mIrc, doing awesome \o7

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

FIREFOX
FIREFOX's picture

mad has virtually said what I was going to say Mirc Happy
We all make mistakes, thats what makes us human, dont leave the post mirc Happy
Regards