- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
accelfix for xp-64 bit?
anyone has a link to remove the xp accel problem?
sorry hard not even aware there was one.....but welcome to e+ ![]()
anyone has a link to remove the xp accel problem?
ask torzelan, i guess he will find one if he hasnt.
good web :!: I found there fix for pixelskiping for diamondback
http://razerblueprints.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=22&Itemid=69
wrote:
AccelFixgood web :!: I found there fix for pixelskiping for diamondback
http://razerblueprints.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=22&Itemid=69
Nice, will be usefull for me too :thumbleft:
wrote:
wrote:
AccelFixgood web :!: I found there fix for pixelskiping for diamondback
http://razerblueprints.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=22&Itemid=69
Nice, will be usefull for me too :thumbleft:
i recommend to read attached txt ![]()







