- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
9/11
20. December 2007 - 7:09
#11
9/11
wrote:
How do you know how the devil looks like?This is actually a good point!
Yeah totally agree. I guess it's described in the bible but don't know how
...peace...
20. December 2007 - 16:09
#12
9/11
lol its smoked for 1 hour, its a wonder if only 1 recognisable thing showed up in the smoke.
20. December 2007 - 17:14
#13
9/11
word.. If you stare at the moon for too long, you will go crazy ![]()
20. December 2007 - 17:54
#14
9/11
We see what we want to see.
20. December 2007 - 18:26
#15
9/11
Saw sth like that months ago, there was also Jesus face and things like that. Like Bert said. Its possible to see many things in fire in 1 hour. Interesting, anyway.







Yep, that's true.
EDIT: I just watched it one more time and I just can't seem to find the first picture of the face natural :roll:
I watched other movies related to 9/11 and I saw things in the smoke almost every time. If you start to think that you want to see things, then you do it.