WTF which UT?

CLEMSON TIGERS ARE #1
**RETIRED**1st E+ forum whore Muhahaha :mrgreen:
*2nd highest NON-CHEATED post count***RETIRED**

·DRA*GON·

All (UT) sux Evil and the weapons Thinking (&=¤#)(/"=/`!=)"/¤..urk Tongue

Hopeless_Disgrace
Hopeless_Disgrace's picture

im talking about the first unreal tournament they made. despite the sucky graphics and whatnot its still kicks arse to the max the levels are huge and alot lot more people play ut than quake cause its the best fps of all time dsakjflakdsjflkasjlfk;jak;lsdfja;lskjdf

[MR.]^SlipStream
Johny's picture
Hopeless_Disgrace wrote:

im talking about the first unreal tournament they made. despite the sucky graphics and whatnot its still kicks arse to the max the levels are huge and alot lot more people play ut than quake cause its the best fps of all time dsakjflakdsjflkasjlfk;jak;lsdfja;lskjdf

I will agree to an extent ut is kick ass thats for damn shure the single player is the best I played it for about 4 years. But when it comes to online play quake 3 has it beet for shure cause quake just flows so good if you want to play a game let me know cause I still got it on my pc.

CLEMSON TIGERS ARE #1
**RETIRED**1st E+ forum whore Muhahaha :mrgreen:
*2nd highest NON-CHEATED post count***RETIRED**

Hopeless_Disgrace
Hopeless_Disgrace's picture

yes i agree online play for quake3 is more smooth because the maps are small but on unreal tournament there bigger and better to play with alot of people. i dunno to me there about the same. my gamertag on unreal tournament is Hopeless_Disgrace so yeah i play it alot ill post some good servers i play on or something later i dunno

kek

ugh...reviving old threads is forbidden Zapadlo.