- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
3DMark05 - 17 000 points :shock:
I'm pretty sure you are all well aware of who Marcus "Kinc" Hultin is by now. His name has been appearing pretty frequently among the news lately, mainly because of our Swedish Performance Championship and his astonishing result in 3DMark 05 at 18427. He is feeling quite secure with his score so he has moved on to doing some dual core overclocking instead. With NVIDIA's optimized drivers and using just air cooling he has managed to score 17030 with 3DMark 05 at only 3128MHz. He has of course no intention of stopping there and we will return when he has posted more information about his escapades.
And point is?
And point is?
nothing but money
And point is?
he sleeps better ![]()
he sleeps better
U are right there,sometimes I cant sleep good when I know I still havent got the adequate hardware for quake 4
![]()





