2022 Freon ! FragFest !

54 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: 2022 Freon ! FragFest !

We're thinking of changing the event for next week to gather more players , to add more you can PayPal me , but for the 500 breakdown would be:
1. 250
2. 150
3. 75
4. 25
?

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture

I've been trying to promote the event on quakelive discord servers, but people are simply afraid of the fast cfg for some reason Big grin I guess we can just wait for more people to join randomly.
Btw, how is the server going to deal with so many players? Last time, if I remember correctly, some people were lagging because too much was going on Big grin

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

updated server engine together with more resourceful host hardware should take care of it. Last time i saw cpu usage spike now we have 2x more plus many performance updates made from q3e.ded. We will turn freon into fragFest ffa mode randomly when server gets over 10 players during next week to test

/
q3fun's picture

will be 2 maps? how it works? points are counted out of frags two maps?

(*WASP*ROTO)
Regulon's picture

In.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

Guys / gals I mest up my PC have to redo my setup and won't have time this weekend ... Anyways I will have time to finish with ads for this event, maps choice & final details with an actual date hopefully Sunday after next.

/
q3fun's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

Guys / gals I mest up my PC have to redo my setup and won't have time this weekend ... Anyways I will have time to finish with ads for this event, maps choice & final details with an actual date hopefully Sunday after next.

hope??

KaFa
Forum moderator

Take it ez Voron. Think that there is no event. Just come every evening as always you do and play together to have some fun.

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture

Somebody is acting ungrateful...
I think we should appreciate sk effort for keeping this place alive

/
q3fun's picture
KaFa wrote:

Возьми это ez Voron. Думайте, что нет никакого события. Просто приходите каждый вечер, как всегда, и играйте вместе, чтобы повеселиться.

sory i'm out if new data