1 Year anniversary also!

16 replies [Last post]
1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture
DARK wrote:

i love you too man, this brings tears to my eyes Crying Laughing

Love? Tears?
How gay dude. :twisted:

Anyways happy anniversary and keep on fraggin many years more taker.

|_EM*TAKER

thx guys nice to hear from you. Happy

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

nihil
nihil's picture

congrat for staying so long, gg

Atwa_marta

huh 1 year is pretty long time Happy i hope u will stay here even longer! (do not play q4!! Evil )and im so happy that im in clan with u taker Laughing)

EVOL.qXy
QXY's picture

1 year in E+ or 1 year in Lemon? I think my anniversary was at last autumn OMG! Big grin

But I dont know exactly when was I starting E+ ...

|_EM*TAKER
EVOL.qXy wrote:

1 year in E+ or 1 year in Lemon? I think my anniversary was at last autumn OMG! Big grin

But I dont know exactly when was I starting E+ ...

1 year in e+

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....