1 clan i sbetter then 2 **vote and discuss**

5 replies [Last post]
.shark!
ummm hey i am just asking a question and making a point about people being in 2 clans .... in the same mod i think that if both clans allow u can be in both =/ i dont know concern except in CW with the same clan O_O which wont happen often ... =/ but why not have 2 clans ??? Laughing

SiNSiN|Dak-A-riN+
r3n's picture

Where is vote poll? Happy

Anyways being in two clans which play same-mod, same-config is nonsense. There are ppl in 2 clans like that for real?

But If someone is in clan playing e+, bro config, I dont see really problem to be in other clan which plays OSP-CA or UrbanTerror only. But that person should state clearly which clan is his/her primary - in case ClanWars in the same time. Use common sense and it all will be ok...

The main goal in playing games is to have fun, if game is online, the goal is also to play with other ppl, to create the community,,, and to make friends which You could trust when fighting the enemies in game. If someone is in 2 clans on one mod, one config, i dont think he really cares about those clans...

SiN - team of extraordinary individuals.

Those worthless creatures surround me...

mow Q [EN]

This point becomes boooring.

i have 4 members of EN in 2!S.

Why?

They also like to play bro.cfg. But EN itself will never play bro.cfg wars, so, why they should not be allowed to satisfy themself? HUH?

Look for ur own business pls.

Even this discussion we have now the 3rd time.

So, pls use searchfunction!

Even the way u posted, show us, that u havent tought more than 5 min about this point.

U seem 2 dont know, that this mod is splitted in 2 kind of own mods (bro and e5), which are basicly different from each other, just the plattform is the same.

Thx in advance.

.shark!

u both r right im learning =/ ty for all the post Big grin bnow i get a idea of what peoples do Big grin cu around q3 Surprise

GASP
f1x's picture

There most be 1 Clan + National Team

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
GASP wrote:

There most be 1 Clan + National Team

not only Happy

but i agree with mowly, i don't remember exactly how much times we talked about this but you can find lot of discuss already about it Winking