Dealinha's picture
anyone playing 1.16 version?

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

now stupid question Big grin what is 1.16 version? :oops: :roll:

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

Seth
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

now stupid question Big grin what is 1.16 version? :oops: :roll:

Point release. We currently play 1.32
1.16 = the first released update of q3.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

oldskool'shox

why should anyone play this? :twisted:

dea
Dealinha's picture
shox wrote:

why should anyone play this? :twisted:

huh? why not? :roll:

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

there are some mods in it that are still "popular".

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

Yeah, such as "NoGhost".

I played this a season or two ago just for fun and let me tell you it's fucking stupid. Alright maybe if your definition of "fun" is a lot more lenient than mine it's fine, but they just don't have any rules in place for fair play. No punkbuster support for that old version, and the anticheat they have is clientside AND optional to run for each player(!), recording demos of yourself is also optional(!!) and spectators can be refused (in light of previous points: !!!).

It's also allowed to jump around with 333 or more FPS with all the bugged advantages that gives you over people who have a better connection and ping than you. The old long-time #1 in the 1v1-ladder was doing that and you bet your ass it had an impact.

The league/cup admins didn't even know about this until I pointed it out to them, and then I had to prove it to them (which I did, hilarious that I knew more about their PR after a couple of days than they did after playing it for years) - and you know what? They decided to let it be.

So to be honest, fuck 1.16 Happy

I agree with the "why would anyone want to play [and older version of a game]" sentiment, and the only reason it's ever justified by non-stupid/dodgy/whiney reason is if you have a discontinued mod there that can't be replaced.

mow Q [EN]

there is also original SodMod, which is still not implemented correctly in e+ since even the maker of sodmod doesnt have the source-code of it anymore, so still some people play it on 1.16.

I played in 1.16 2 years.

^killer
Killer0074's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

.I played in 1.16 2 years.

2001 ---> 2006 sodmod 1.16 and pants Winking

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

I was playing Pants Excessive mostly in 1.30 pointrelese...damn i miss those times :roll:

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

Tongue Q3PONG-ARENA! Big grin Q3knockOut!!