ТДМЛ вс Zombies!! :D // TDML2012 ALONES vs ZOMBIES

24 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
Re: ТДМЛ вс Zombies!! :D // TDML2012 ALONES vs ZOMBIES
BOPOH wrote:

try to find a referee, I do not want to do this!

fps and sp, You're not going to use cheats tonight?

lol, why no?

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Re: ТДМЛ вс Zombies!! :D // TDML2012 ALONES vs ZOMBIES

Bopoh, I will try to be here tonight in time, but I can't promise, I also can't promise you to be in a mood for playing.....

You know what Bopoh?! this is pathetic!!

I mean that I can't promise you of being here in time nor to be in a mood for playing.... besides you are facing the two best cheaters which never been cought nor got suspected by other than the ver smart people!!

You are in a serious trouble Bopoh!! you are a pity really.... I am sorry!!

Of topic: who wrote (noobs zombies) ??

I don't really know, but if it was you, honestly? it was not a good idea, but if it was them while trying to make you look like the one who did it, then things are okay!! no worries!!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: ТДМЛ вс Zombies!! :D
BENG . HUN wrote:

The driving licence exam was successful!

congratz mate ;]

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

BENG . HUN
beng's picture
kszksz wrote:

BENG . HUN wrote:
The driving licence exam was successful!

congratz mate ;]

Thanks Dynio Winking It was success for 1st time also the road traffic regulation, too Happy Now just need to get a new version of my VW Polo Big grin

Ok Alone*clan duds please try to be on one of the TDML servers (I guess one will be empty at least) in time, 20CET, we have another war with railonly clan so We are counting on Your cooperation! Winking