- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Youtube
15. December 2011 - 20:19
#2001
Re: Youtube
15. December 2011 - 20:27
#2002
Re: Youtube
BOPOH wrote:how you add video here?
Thank you!!!
16. December 2011 - 21:25
#2003
Re: Youtube
"you take bacon and beer from me and I'd fly a plane into a fucking building"
16. December 2011 - 23:22
#2004
Re: Youtube
16. December 2011 - 23:47
#2005
Re: Youtube
9d1c65341c2e4ed7 wrote:
One could also add the BBCode to the compose tips?
I would like to do it but i can't, it's not editable...
_________
epsislow
17. December 2011 - 11:56
#2006
17. December 2011 - 17:28
#2007
Re: Youtube
SOPA is a problem for all internet no matter if you're from US or not.
_________
epsislow
17. December 2011 - 17:35
#2008
Re: Youtube
"you take bacon and beer from me and I'd fly a plane into a fucking building"
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
haha didn't know this guy
he's very good ![]()
17. December 2011 - 18:52
#2009
Re: Youtube
"What in the world are they spraying?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
20. December 2011 - 15:03
#2010
Re: Youtube
I love this guy since I saw him in Police Academy ^^








