- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Youtube
27. June 2011 - 11:33
#1821
Re: Youtube
pet?
28. June 2011 - 4:52
#1822
Re: Youtube
___________
epsislow
28. June 2011 - 11:45
#1823
Re: Youtube
PWNED XD
30. June 2011 - 19:27
#1824
Re: Youtube
2. July 2011 - 21:24
#1825
Re: Youtube
key of life/success:
google it!
___________
epsislow
3. July 2011 - 10:43
#1826
Re: Youtube
one great game trailer
my mind blowed by the reflexion maps changed in realtime (graphics)
___________
epsislow
epic game icoming ![]()
Love the feeling of Blade Runner
3. July 2011 - 11:52
#1827
Re: Youtube
wrote:
one great game trailer
my mind blowed by the reflexion maps changed in realtime (graphics)
___________
epsislowepic game icoming
Love the feeling of Blade Runner
Yep, I am off to order a new PC! ![]()
3. July 2011 - 12:20
#1828
Re: Youtube
9d1c65341c2e4ed7 wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
one great game trailer
my mind blowed by the reflexion maps changed in realtime (graphics)
___________
epsislowepic game icoming
Love the feeling of Blade RunnerYep, I am off to order a new PC!
consoles ftw ^^
3. July 2011 - 12:26
#1829
Re: Youtube
9d1c65341c2e4ed7 wrote:wrote:
wrote:
one great game trailer
my mind blowed by the reflexion maps changed in realtime (graphics)
___________
epsislowepic game icoming
Love the feeling of Blade RunnerYep, I am off to order a new PC!
consoles ftw ^^
I will cry if my notebook will not run this game...
3. July 2011 - 13:25
#1830
Re: Youtube
9d1c65341c2e4ed7 wrote:wrote:
wrote:
one great game trailer
my mind blowed by the reflexion maps changed in realtime (graphics)
___________
epsislowepic game icoming
Love the feeling of Blade RunnerYep, I am off to order a new PC!
consoles ftw ^^
Considering the titles I played on PC and on the XBox 360 I must say that PC beats console hands-down when it comes to gfx. And I hate pads! ![]()




