:: XSFG vs. PIMPS :: Tuesday, 1 July 2008

9 replies [Last post]
WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
WASP mates,

XSFG will have a best 2 of 3 TAG war with PIMPS tonight at 9PM (21:00) on DHF - 64.154.38.103:27960

Be there early or come already warmed-up.

For visitors: XSFG is made up of WASP members and NON-WASP players.

Anyone not interested in joining a Clan should consider joining a team, preferably XSFG.

Why play solo on DeeX when you can enjoy the thrill of being part of a team and having your time count for something - like Team Ranking in the American Team Ranking Competition?

PS: There is a vicious rumor that the PIMPS are not really cool, but just a bunch of fat, impotent faggots. However, I do not know where that rumor started and cannot attest to its veracity.

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture

You forgot to mention how sexy MON team is. \:D/

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

CRYPTOR'

OFC MON team is sexy, I mean they got kerry, fanny, shini, and connie. That team is dead sexy!!!!!

Quote:
Please note that all members of WASP are also members of XSFG (E+ Team).

Not me buccaroo. Big grin

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture
CRYPTOR' wrote:

OFC MON team is sexy, I mean they got kerry, fanny, shini, and connie. That team is dead sexy!!!!!

Quote:

You forgot whimpa, paige and dakini. Big grin

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
.aNk.digit! wrote:

You forgot to mention how sexy MON team is. \:D/

CRYPTOR' wrote:

My apologies. The MON team IS sexy but it also wears lipstick and suffers from PMS.

CRYPTOR' wrote:

True, XSFG has a 9 inch cock requirement. Even WASP members with 8.5 inch rods cannot gain entry to the most penile erect Team in all of E+.

-----------

BTW Joey, applying for XSFG membership 9 times will not invoke consideration for cumulative measurement.

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture
WASP*KILLER wrote:

True, XSFG has a 9 inch cock requirement. Even WASP members with 8.5 inch rods cannot gain entry to the most penile erect Team in all of E+.

Practices must be....fun?

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

How do you think we shift gears in mid-match?

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture
WASP*KILLER wrote:

How do you think we shift gears in mid-match?

No comment.

CRYPTOR'

So that explains why everyones attitude has changed. All XSFG and WASP except me is having nasty but sects. Sick mofo's. I knew I told Killer no for reason. Big grin Odd/weird humor also. :roll: What if someone was offended by that and got so depressed and killed themselves just for 1 person turning their good day to bad? :roll:

Quote:
You forgot whimpa, paige and dakini. Big grin

My bad mang. Big grin Too many people to remember with this old brain. Big grin

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
CRYPTOR' wrote:

...What if someone... got so depressed and killed themselves just for 1 person turning their good day to bad? :roll:

Get depressed because Bush is still in Office. Get depressed because the only ice left in the Northern Hemisphere will be the cubes in your fridge. Get depressed because gas will hit US$5/gal. But, don't get depressed if your cock is only 8.5 inches. Happy