[x] TDML 2014 TNT Vs LSF WO / Win for TNT

9 replies [Last post]
Matt
Newbie's picture

This topic is not the truth.
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/lsf-v-tnt-wo

Fact is that TNT was waiting for LSF about 2 hours. I was coming to ref the match but got kicked 3 times.
i made a mvd & screenshot where u can see we was waiting for LSF.
F4F was Guest on server and was asked to ref the match. What happend was that clyde and bonnie got kicked several times.
Rules mismatch from LSF.
- Player LSF Smith is not official in LSF but in Phoenix. (Official refs please look at zip File)
After thousand hours of waiting bax was insulting TNT Players and Polish Specs. TNT for whole time was patient and polite till last minute, even after bax started to insult them.
in my Eyes a clearly WO / win for TNT

Login or register to view attached files

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Re: TDML 2014 TNT Vs LSF WO / Win for TNT

Oooh yeah now that you're mentioning, I was getting kicked as well!

Matt
Newbie's picture

ye m8 i forgot because he kicked many players

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

When lsf kick some innecesary players, this happen when lsf have problems to reach players after all, watch out clearly this case rank mods, bopoh mate, since lsf joined tdml we didnt have no troubles with any clans, its curious cuz tnt asked bonnie to ref, she even said 'me', and results matt was ref, and also lsf never agreed with having matt as ref, arghali asked and did all things by his own, bopoh look i have no problems to set a date to play this match that tnt doesnt want? Haha thats the tnt clan, community. Btw be careful when contacting with f4f for ref, they would bring they friends, parents, cousins, pets, books, cars, beaches xdpls. I never abused ref, lsf just didnt agree having them as public, i even told Matt to stay if he refs even if we dont like him. But rest are unnecesary, it was more F4F + TNT VS LSF, Get all ur answers in only that line. We are ok to play it, but its not lsfs faault that tnt doesnt likes to lose and prefers a simple and easy wo. Arghali: ' we waited 2 hrs' oh man, we waaited whole week that u ask me with a pm to play this match and u didnt, i even had to ask u cuz u would never care of this league! At least im caring more than u, proofs at tnt forums. Im done for today. Gn f4ftnt. Bnnie clyde will post here too dont worry ppl, they cant sleep well at nights with the rage they got kicked by bax, hope someday u finally keep living with it:)) Kiss

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Dont worry expedion, bonnie and clyde were kicked by same reason, massive retardation isnt welcome in my clan, ohh yea matt, i forgot to tell u why i kicked u the first time, yeah, for being such noob lol, even maxor is double of good u could u be ever.

Aero wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Dont worry expedion, bonnie and clyde were kicked by same reason, massive retardation isnt welcome in my clan, ohh yea matt, i forgot to tell u why i kicked u the first time, yeah, for being such noob lol, even maxor is double of good u could u be ever.

I was talking about me getting kicked from the server you imbecile. PS. Is there a doctor in the house? I think Bax is having a mental breakdown now...

I'm sorry if Maxor is better at fucking you in the ass in bed then me, but I'm glad you found your true gay lover now.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

I was talking about me getting kicked from the server you imbecile. PS. Is there a doctor in the house? I think Bax is having a mental breakdown now...

I'm sorry if Maxor is better at fucking you in the ass in bed then me, but I'm glad you found your true gay lover now.

Your homosexual neurones and menstruation affects you, apart of mentioning a brain slow working.
A kiss mr (or mrs, you are the girl or the boy in ur relationship with ur boyfriend?) expedion

Aero wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

People could you be any objective and positive? all you can do is waste time and criticize?

The
issue is very simple, one of LSF players had issues with PB.. also a fail occured to find a ref which both clans could agree for.. most TNT people
were friendly! and it is out of their generosity to give LSF another
chance for other date to play the game.. and if Bax was right about
bearing with TNT for the date of game, then it is of one's kindness to
pay a bit of the favor back!!

No need for all the arguments now.

I hate to say this, but really one thing was weird, and I guess you matt are wiser than this, TNT are grown up enough to speak for them selves, and the fact f4f clan with most of their members were at the server really disturbed, also the fact you are making this defending TNT instead of being neutral proves you were there to stand by their side against LSF, these words might hurt your feelings, I really don't know what happened between you guys as were an LSF family.. but regardless of how things went there, for how things are now, was better to just let it be instead of trying to crash LSF's games, I even wasted 3 (very important) hours of my times while half asleep.. isn't this game for to have fun or just argue and fight?

PS: apology to the people which were speaking to me, I was so tired and couldn't follow with all, I was so tired and sleepy that I couldn't follow at all.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

Not all of that, its only a point, we're tryed to be nice and friendly, we waited in peace for bax get "last minute" player and allow him to play for LSF, just like alow GMZ to play(couse of rules that he should pause this round). 2h of w8 was enought for us, maybe if bax behaved better we could play it for example today if of Q3FAN would agree for that. Point is i ask ~10ppl for ref but only bonnie respond so I ask him to come and ref, and that wasn't anything againts BAX or LSF. Match hasn't started so they were on server if match has to begin and bax wan't like them them there I'm sure they would leave(for me they could spec its not a problem for TnT). So GL bax in next round. Maybe if u were different case could go other way. GL

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

It's clear WO taken by TnT, as LSF did not shown up on time, even after TnT waited much time for them.

No need to discuss it more!