[x]TDM-L 2012 EXTREME 2:0 C4 // 18.11.12

30 replies [Last post]
Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
Re: [x]TDM-L 2012 EXTREME 2:0 C4 // 18.11.12

Hehehe Skullnoob speaks again omg Happy
Who do you think you are? Do you think you have the best knowledge around here? Or your words counts more then the others? Get over yourself coz you PISS ME OFF always.
Learn to read and then we talk. I didnt care if Inviseble was waering his tag but maybe someone was playing under his nick and i asked if they suspecting this to check ips to see if he is the true invisble. Do you get it now? ohhh.. wait he will say something smart again to take me down coz he is the best.

You had your chance to help the community as a Rank mod but you didnt (at least for long time ) and you get away coz you wher lazy. Could you mind your own bussines and dont put your nose everywhere? This is about Rank mods, EXtreme and C4. You smart noob guy.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

BENG . HUN
beng's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

what the hell...were ref was looking?

Sadly, no. I forgot to check the setting before the battle. We changed only friendlyFire and matchMode... Next time I won't miss to check pure 1 setting on the server!

About Invisible's tag I asked him to load clan tag, but he said he uses this way for a lot of clanwars, then accepted (in demos You can see the convos).

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

Why would anyone play on fakenick for invisible? it was him and he used this tag on couple of cws i dont see why do you guys think its not him. Big grin

silence is better than bullshit

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

@sql i was talking about ''Maybe'' he has some unpure pk3, like some zzz.pk3 or such, since our server does not have them, thats why he was kicked ( i was kicked many times cos some servers didnt had maps , maybe this is his example, and i should check what maps i have in root and which dont ) so it might hapend that i can load those maps he has etc, cos it might happned that other ppl have that maps and server will kick them : > same hepened to me, till i delated around 40 maps from my baseq3... lal
@beng ye ok np, we all had that fault Confused still i dont get who the hell disabled the pure lol...ok pb, but PURE!?!?!

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

- not official server
- no pure
- fake Invisible
I checked pure loaded on 3m server and it kicks me for "invalid .pk3 files referenced" when any other server doesn't..

not official server doesn't matter for rank either.
about the invalid pk3s, its a general bug that occurs when you turn off pure and turn it on again without rotating the damn map. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ACTUALLY USE THE SAME Q3 THE SERVER RUNS ON.

I pointed braking TDM League rules not ranking. Match is not ranked anyway so doesnt matter. About nonpure-kick on 3m server It was not rotation bug. I was kicked several times in few houres.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

- not official server
- no pure
- fake Invisible
I checked pure loaded on 3m server and it kicks me for "invalid .pk3 files referenced" when any other server doesn't..

not official server doesn't matter for rank either.
about the invalid pk3s, its a general bug that occurs when you turn off pure and turn it on again without rotating the damn map. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ACTUALLY USE THE SAME Q3 THE SERVER RUNS ON.

I pointed braking TDM League rules not ranking. Match is not ranked anyway so doesnt matter. About nonpure-kick on 3m server It was not rotation bug. I was kicked several times in few houres.

on 3m we had normal stable ping. some of us had ping 200 on official servers.

VENDETTA KLATWA

GG

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
3M'blackrose wrote:

I know and we agreed for this. It was a joke, same as invi fakenick. For me problem is only with pure.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:

I know and we agreed for this. It was a joke, same as invi fakenick. For me problem is only with pure.

ye i understand this:> because on 3m pure is always on i thought that it was enabled on cw too Sad

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

hi squll mate Big grin

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G