[X] sfc vs dest. 5v5? 1-0 for sfc! 13-01-06

44 replies [Last post]
FunGo
this is the better shit that do dest clan.
first round with 15-4 for sfc coz i have the just member in the just time. (right time)
the second round with a simple win for dest coz i havent anymore my members and the had all her best member (like I in the first round).
same thing for 3rd round. he won coz we play about 20:40 and we had to begin at 19:00 Sleepy
this is really shit. dest dont know how do a real cw. dest (ram) dont know the time cet. Sleepy

screen

Login or register to view attached files

El_MuerTo@NOMONITOR?
Elmuerto's picture

RAM complained itself cause I thought all DEST was lagging.. see this instead, lol!!

E quando vedo i magrebini francesi menati in periferia /
E quando sento due carramba che sequstrano e si fumano maria /
E quando penso che la mia vita é un'apologia /
Rumoreggio in piazza alzando il pugno dicendo che la Terra é mia - *AJC*El_MuerTo on trick over one beat : )

-God is my Co-Pilot-

FunGo

when sfc won in the first map and dest lost ram says "i cant play here!!!" owner says the same thing too.
but when they won after dont say nothing. coz they had the just player in the just time (after 1 hour)

ps. dont rank this cw for nobody

RAM

lol stop winging maybe this is a better pic

tritoch wrote:
well, if someone can get me his ip, I'll bring him a whole lot of trouble.

RAM

get real, after owner and freak stopped lagging, i stopped playing, and let them play, we had 5 people not lagging, so we played, then when 1 person had to go, i played, and still i owned Big grin Laughing out loud

tritoch wrote:
well, if someone can get me his ip, I'll bring him a whole lot of trouble.

El_MuerTo@NOMONITOR?
Elmuerto's picture

and..your player PANIC...is racist, right?...u are a rosiker, it's the only definition for you

Rumoreggio in piazza alzando il pugno dicendo che la Terra é mia - *AJC*El_MuerTo on trick over one beat : )

-God is my Co-Pilot-

FunGo

i have a good pack to download for all.
there is 6 screens of what dest says about sfc.
look this

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture

GG DEST & SFC Laughing

YO !! to much F.. words lol ram . what did you said ? :roll:

If you want to make a good clan is this the wrong way :!: 8-[

thx fungt for this pics... Cool

El_MuerTo@NOMONITOR?
Elmuerto's picture

ahahhaa nice dragon Happy

-God is my Co-Pilot-

PHILOS{O}PHER

Men, these are the facts, by my points of view (obviously):

We entered the server at 19 CET, thinking about doing the CW, because it was all decided for that hour; instead, RAM told us that the CW was at 19.30. Annoyed we reached about 19.40 and we began the CW, 4vs4 (it's possible). We won first round, but RAM (and some other DESTs) said it all wasn't valid, because he (and others) had lags. It was true, RAM really had lags: but only him, and he also said he was downloading before. And all DEST (or about) said the server was shitty, while they didn't have lags. RAM anyway is English as Robbo, so it's very hard to think that all England can't enter our server. Anyway, after the "first round", we continued doing nothing and doing other discussions (in which RAM says "100 ping is 1 second", or in which one other, I don't remember who, said that "100 ping is enormous", while we all SFC had from 50 to 100, like them.. except me and RAM, I had 220..). Then I had to go out for dinner; I came back around at 20.20, and after some minutes we did again the CW (obviously we was annoyed, nobody could have though CW began at that hour..).. doing two "rounds", during which we lost. During these rounds we again had to see some DESTs, particularly Panic, doing racist comments like "All Italians are shit" "SFC Shit clan" "Italians are idiot" or something similar (I don't remember well, but someone has the logs I think). Obviously we also answered to their insults, but never reaching those things..

I hope it will be considered 1-0 WO for us, or at least nothing. Not because of games, but for all other things.

P.S. Sorry for my English Sad

FunGo

ah ram. what is strange in your screen? Shock