[x]RIT2015 / PW 2:0 [ ]F

23 replies [Last post]
AGILE
agile's picture

Jumper, relax my friend. For me playing q3 is FOR FUN. If I don't have it - like on this fucking map with stupid config - I just don't play. Thank's God, this ugly cup did end.

F1

echooo ^
echo's picture

Don't act like a sissy girl. Face the defeat like a man Big grin gametype or config is nothing new, you said for yourself you lost will to fight after first minutes of second map you resigned to fight. and better won. Gg Happy

IMMAQTPIE * DSS
Re: [x]RIT2015 / PW 2:0 [ ]F
** jumper wrote:

You are fucking kidding to me????? Why u agree play ctf4?? U should take q3ctf1 and try to win. Wher is your's fighting spirit?? I dont beliv it......

PJSALT

p1atinum

yeh relax Jumper, this is just a fw Tongue

boo

/
q3fun's picture
AGILE wrote:

Thank's God, this ugly cup did end.

F1

PR!NC3SS*
DiNa96's picture

46-0 wow. Nice ctf tactics SurpriseN1: , Happy

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
3M'podle wrote:

Well, we are no ctf players and probably we will not participate in future in league which contains this gametype. Ctf is not fun for us and nobody from our team likes it. Also 20 mins timelimit is too much and its getting boring at the end. Not saying if there is a tie map, that is just torture Happy . Now for the game. First map was great, and good performance by pw. At the beginning of the ctf4 I asked my teammates if they want play this. I told them, if we play this then we 100% loose, if we refuse this map, we will play ctf1 and have possibility to win. And even then they and also me agreed to play, cuz we wanted to finish this cw and league as soon as possible, so I was little upset, when you took timeouts. After 7:0 loosing we decited just kill, cuz it was no sense to capture anyway. Agile watched youtube instead Big grin . Anyway good luck in next matches.

Yep, fully agree on that and propably 90% of e+ players will aswell. The only reasonable and fun cfg on ctf is vanilla. Ctf should be based on tactics which force players to gather weapons, armors, ammo, quad damage and then try to push for flag... same goes for defenders... on railonly cfg or even e5 or plusN it's just about 1-2 guys going bonkers and trying to bfgjump or railjump as quick as possible grab a flag and runaway like scared chicken xd and defending is nothing but pure camping. I know there are guys like mixerx or kszksz who just love this gameplay, but imo it's retarded and boring as fuck xd but it's my oppinion, people can have different oppininons and can agree to disagree. Also I personally will avoid playing ctf on e+, makes me frustrated or bored, nothing else than that.
btw LOL at agile xd and youtube xddd good idea xd time not wasted

Jabs
Re: RIT2015 / PW 2:0 [ ]F
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Yep, fully agree on that and propably 90% of e+ players will aswell. The only reasonable and fun cfg on ctf is vanilla.

Disagree, e5(r) also, without the multi jump can still be reasonable and good to play

[MR.]MIXERX
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Yep, fully agree on that and propably 90% of e+ players will aswell. The only reasonable and fun cfg on ctf is vanilla. Ctf should be based on tactics which force players to gather weapons, armors, ammo, quad damage and then try to push for flag... same goes for defenders... on railonly cfg or even e5 or plusN it's just about 1-2 guys going bonkers and trying to bfgjump or railjump as quick as possible grab a flag and runaway like scared chicken xd and defending is nothing but pure camping. I know there are guys like mixerx or kszksz who just love this gameplay, but imo it's retarded and boring as fuck xd but it's my oppinion, people can have different oppininons and can agree to disagree. Also I personally will avoid playing ctf on e+, makes me frustrated or bored, nothing else than that.
btw LOL at agile xd and youtube xddd good idea xd time not wasted

Sorry but you just described gameplay that's missing as a whole in e+. Why don't people gather weapons, armors, ammo, quad damage and then try to go kill people in Freeze/TDM? They don't, no need for it. Same logic. BTW it's just itemstyle, if it was enabled in this league, would it be suddenly a lot more fun?

When you get a flag on Vanilla, you don't run away from base as quickly as possible? What do you do instead? Hide at enemy spawnpoints so they can kill you?

I've been a CTF defender since 2005, I don't think I've been a camper since 2005. CTF (Plus, also e5r) requires so much teamwork and fast decisions in team support that with stationary defending it's hardly possible to win. Of course, I'm talking about the days when e+ had excellent, challenging and unbelievably skilled players who weren't doing anything random, instead practiced moves and teamplay for hours.

Forum says you joined in 2007 so I'm not sure if you ever witnessed any of it. There's no CTF challenge nowadays at all nor has been for the past years. The only exception was Summer Madness in 2012, and that was only because some of the best players returned for it. And yet, I could count the true CTF players that participated there on a single hand.

You don't need to avoid CTF on e+ as there isn't any Happy. The times are long gone but when there's an option in the league to play something that I believe we can be very strong at, why not to do it? We didn't make the rules, we played just by them. Other teams fought with honor, OF gave up - their choice, their right.

echooo ^
echo's picture

The Vanilla servers are still running. There are few people left playing old good games. I hope it will become popular again. Also I have some idea with Vanilla and new tournament. Smug