[x]Regular CW (CA) // r2 2:1 PX(demos)

5 replies [Last post]
D\V/N
here ya go

Login or register to view attached files

cheers, divin

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Re: [x]Regular CW (CA) // r2 2:1 PX(demos)

There is something I took the chance here for to say it, in public for others (server admins with rcon) to know and avoid, to avoid specially while playing a CW, it is that once some server admin at a server, either causes others delay, heavy movements, mouse lag, etc.. kind of disadvantages.. maybe some people might not notice that, but me due to my very bad connection, I notice the difference greatly, I am not speaking here based on one event.. I happened to track this one about 20 times before I decide for it, if you have anything against this or would wish to add, please be my guest,

The reason why I am saying it here, is because Camel used it to switch between CFGs and game types at server.. I am not saying it for to speak against Camel, I am too lazy to make another topic and I guess no need for to discuss further about it,

Others think otherwise? let's make a forum topic and try to discuss further..

Edit: I know sometimes admins find themselves in a situation which forces them to use rcon for to set themselves as admins, as the case of Camel once he had to switch game type and CFG, I don't know much about rcon, but if possible to switch off after any necessary modification which is how ref/unref work, that would be it, as the point is to not use it unless under the extremest necessity for what the fact says..!!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

PX clan, or how to call it instead of clan? and more smth like.. lamest clan? try to help me to find a word to describe next situation since you dont even gave me a sorry, i was getting 4 players to play a damn fw, since every clan is almost inactive for xmas blabla, 2 hrs to get people, ok, we came to MU WAR 2 server, where was PX training, they asked me to leave nicely, and i did. i told them if they were ready to play fw, just ask i was going to be in TS waiting. i found my players playing in MU WAR 1 server, and i came, people was coming and coming, we were like 6v6 playing, we didnt even finished the "fw", then PX came like: HEY, WE FINISHED OUR TACTICS, LETS GO TO THE 2ND SERVER I SAW MANY PEOPLE THERE WE CAN GO AND GET OUR FW SINCE WE DONT CARE WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND OTHERS FUN WE DONT GIVE A FUCK OF NOTHING, THE IMPORTANT IS WE PRACTISE OURSELVES. yes cool, this is PX "clan", they came, asked r2 clan, when we were playing, r2 clan since they prefered to play against a polish clan they accepted also cuz they were waiting 1 player more to continue, well, they talked some polish words saying, hey fw? fuck this and play with us, gg. R2 asked server they gone there etc.. ok i came too, cuz i was angry and still angry, cuz its funny to see this lamish clan called PX, made me waste my time and they still HAPPY cuz they got fw and we re fucked up and without FW. well the point is to show, that even if u practise 10 years PX CLAN, u wont win any cup, or any good clans like SNEAKY, R2 and some more, u stop your retarded tactics and keep the fun of the game, if u were training, good, glad for your clan trainings and all the shits of your clan, yeh, but that was fucking lame how you destroyed the fun of people that came to play our "fw" as mixed one.

(Sorry, but i didnt have patience to find a perfect place to post it, so live with it)
also, im sorry for koszmit and bones, the 2 ones i like from there, but i feel sorry for them to join in this kind of clans.
ah, and i waited a good answer or a big sorry from camel, as long he's the leader of px? or guy with major brain there, but funny answer was "Bax leave, its PX vs R2 only" and he's a good example for e+? GL HF Forums moderation

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Pn

It is called. scare to play against Bax. : X

Happy

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

ah, and i waited a good answer or a big sorry from camel, as long he's the leader of px? or guy with major brain there, but funny answer was "Bax leave, its PX vs R2 only" and he's a good example for e+? GL HF Forums moderation

Sorry baxy, but I joined not long time ago when PX stopped as you may called it 'training' (they were just checking Jeff's rail tourney maps list), and didnt even take a look what is going on there, i saw many peoples playing so I assumed is mixed FW and that maybe R2 wanted to play with some full members clan like PX, I didnt even asked for FW, I am not a leader of PX, I didnt told you to leave also and I said sorry at the end as you asked, didnt knew for what but I really did... Happy

** jumper

@bax don`t act like a child. We came to serwer and ask nicely who wanna play fw with us. R2 choice play against Px. We dont`t pushed them...