[x]R.I.T. 2015 [R9] // wpierdol 2:0 ELITE'Z

17 replies [Last post]
THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture
Re: R.I.T. 2015 [R9] // wpierdol 2:0 ELITE'Z
echooo ^ wrote:

this game (for sure second map) can not be valid for the tournament.
it is serious mistake, any of cw can't be accepted when there is more then 1 ref, moreover one of the ref was from the clan participating in this cw - in this case from elitez.

even if elite'z clan loosed and wpierdol won - the fact is that serious rule was broken, i don't investigate if the situation with second ref was intentionaly or by mistake, the fact is 2nd ref was at server for the whole cw - it was in the matter of participating clans and ref too (blitz) to pay attention on that.

I'm sorry but ill not validate this game for the tournament.
please reply it.

echo, please reconsider your verdict.

As stated, none of this is valid for ranking, so fun tournament.

It is a TDM map so what benefit would it be?

Elite'z lost this map, Elite'z are at fault because one of their members forgot to reconnect after changing things on server as a REF, i presume.
But the punishment is on wpierdol .... they get lesser points. (this can't be right)

We have difficulties in gathering CW-players, i even withdraw Elite'z because of that.
Some non-CW members stepped up and said "oke lets finish this tounament".
DeepRed is an "old" Quake-player, but a rookie at CW's.
I am sure it happened with no malintent.

Victors are oke with it, losers are oke with it ....... So Boss, what do you say? Winking

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Demos: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fu1w32z97i9ni9/wpierdol-vs-elitez.rar

Echoo I understand you mate but really if they broken some rules and both teams agreed on that score after match then why you can't accept that? Maybe make some warning for Elitez like yellow card or something but this game was played and all was fine. At least it wasn't WO so you should be happy because of that mate Happy

But it's your league and your rules I can't decide Winking In my opinion all was OK!

// This guy had ref for about 30 mins so I'm sure that he forgot to reconnect also he had away status so I think he wasn't even there Tongue but yes we can write /away and talk like that.

echooo ^
echo's picture

ok, i dont mind, if you both agree, but this is official warning for that, next time will be reply.

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

Great echo!

Thanks for your consideration Winking

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture

Thankyou Echo Big grin

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Indeed, thank you for changing decission Happy and thanks ELITE'Z for nice match and overall fairplay Happy

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Re: [x]R.I.T. 2015 [R9] // wpierdol 2:0 ELITE'Z

Nice and friendly game Happy Result fair and square, wpierdol were the better opponent, well deserved victory. Congratz on the win guys, GL in further games(if you have any left).

Tnx Blitz for ur time, and Echo for validating the game in his tournament Happy

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.