[x]IFTL 2015 [R7] // Intel 2:0 PW

16 replies [Last post]
RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
Loxotron wrote:

There are plenty of shit rules here but you are showing yourself as a fool right now.

Point out the dumb rules is one thing, but you got banned by your own mistake and now desperately trying to avenge for it... there are other places to play, no need to stick to this e- so much... have some self respect.

I don't change my mind about anything, i still think that e- have some major issues in community and rules section and hacks paranoia... but i am not a dummy to get banned and then try to be salty, especially breaking the only normal/logic rules that this place has...

f1
gg's

bax,
our demos have nothing to do with your ban and i hope you realise that. the only thing you will be able to achieve with this kind of thoughtless blackmail is that people will think twice to let you ref again.
really, do you realize that all you do is providing two clans with a minor inconvenience (it really is not more than that) because one of the clan members, due to being in the position of rank moderator, decided to ban you in a very suspicious situation. even if you were in the right and even if darky deserved the ban just as you do (and i really dont think he does, but even if), don't you see the ridiculousness in your threat. honestly, i just don't understand the reasoning behind this. it melts my brain. im literally dead now.

/
q3fun's picture
p1atinum wrote:

================================================

>>> REFEREE RULES :

> Every match must be played under control of a referee or neutral player.

> Clans have to arranged with a referee/neutral player or post war details at the forums.

> Referee can`t be reffing the match, if he or she is a member of one of the clans participating in that match.

> Referee should sort all difficulties on the server and record the mvd`s during the match.

> Clans have to listen to Referee`s orders and can not start the match until referee allows it.

> Clans have the duty to give the referee the /ref password from the choosing server.

> If a Clan recruits a player during the league. The player is not able to play for the next 1 match. If both sides agree then the player can play.

================================================

Where your referee and MVD? No - then it need replay! STOP INTEL ONLY! E+ FOR ALL!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

lolz xd dumbest blackmailing idea ever xd even muslims are more reasonable xd

Loxotron

All your efforts are futile bopoh, match is done and you or bax can't change anything, even with such stupid attempts, at least make a clever move... just embarrassing.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

blitz, i had a chat with bax on skype, unblock his account on e+, hes gonna post demos Winking hes just a spanish idiot and i fuck his mom, but hes a good boy after all ))

/
q3fun's picture
Loxotron wrote:

All your efforts are futile bopoh, match is done and you or bax can't change anything, even with such stupid attempts, at least make a clever move... just embarrassing.

gg