[x]FRL2k16 OF 2 : 1 PW

16 replies [Last post]
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: [x]FRL2k16 OF 2 : 1 PW

Stop using google translator, never in ur life ull type that english. 2nd. With that att i wont post ur demos even if i had. Jumper sent u a pm, sorry
Btw eugen, stop talking to me in chat next times, ignored u many times and u still thinking we are friends, that u got roxor asd in clan doesnt mean ill be your friend. Retarded russian dolphin, let me take a selfie with you so u can die a fkn time lol

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

EUGEN
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Stop using google translator, never in ur life ull type that english. 2nd. With that att i wont post ur demos even if i had. Jumper sent u a pm, sorry
Btw eugen, stop talking to me in chat next times, ignored u many times and u still thinking we are friends, that u got roxor asd in clan doesnt mean ill be your friend. Retarded russian dolphin, let me take a selfie with you so u can die a fkn time lol

you're funny, fool))) hi retardo)

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Ranking mods (Frrr) perhaps bax deserves yellow card or at least kick in the ass?

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture

Verbal warning for now and a kick from reffing future games for 2 months.

forever and one

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

terror, come spain and u will come back to poland without feets, in vip descapacity people

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

/
q3fun's picture

I do not know who is more foolish, Bax, who start reffing, or the one who allowed him.