[x]CW - iCA || 3M 2:0 TwT || 29.03.12

12 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
Sorry, but is writing an "i" before played gametype making you looking cool or?

poiting out insta ^^ and ye im get used to write i Before gametype if its insta or not : >
so in search option on forums will be easy to diference the ca or ica or itdm or tdm or ftag or iftag Big grin

Haven't you mention all railonly configs (except rr with armor) are having insta rail?

As far as there are 2 sections - railonly and plus could be found inside search function - its useless thing.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
Sorry, but is writing an "i" before played gametype making you looking cool or?

poiting out insta ^^ and ye im get used to write i Before gametype if its insta or not : >
so in search option on forums will be easy to diference the ca or ica or itdm or tdm or ftag or iftag Big grin

Haven't you mention all railonly configs (except rr with armor) are having insta rail?

As far as there are 2 sections - railonly and plus could be found inside search function - its useless thing.

nah there were even threads about ftag which was all weapons and not just instabig x)

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway