Gametype: CTF
Players: 3 vs. 3, 4 vs. 4
Timelimit: 15
FriendlyFire: 0
Pure: Disabled
PunkBuster: Disabled
Anticheat: Enabled (1)
Antiwallhack: Disabled
Server: [Mr.]Slaugtherbox WAR server (46.165.204.171:27960)
Config: PlusN
Referee: Jabs, thanks a lot!

Screen
shots:

Jabs
Re: CTF Madness 4 // ZoO vs. WSS 2:0

dem

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

gg!

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

damn o___O gg first map was tight.

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture

Thx for the games! Prepare yourself for a rematch on CTF4, we will choose it again! Happy We like it because you don't have to lock teams on this map Tongue. No, we like it because you can fly there, like a bird!

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

n 1 t e
m1k's picture

When I thought I had already seen the worst of this mod.

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
Re: [x]CTF Madness 4 // ZoO vs. WSS 2:0

Ctf4 on plus, not a chance. That's no excuse for the shit talking though, if it's not Serious then what's the problem. They clearly had what it took, we didn't (and don't want to learn it either) so no right to complain. it's a tactile choice, that's the point, you pick the map you think you have the advantage on. Why else would you get a choice. Silly map or not, that's your opinion. Suck it up, this was fair.
wcp5, with the right players I believe that could have been closer. killer, Shox, burp and nite would have been better, 2 strong def and 2 strong attackers. we had 0 attackers (although burp returned half way through I don't think that's his strong point)
maybe next time maps could be random, and not limited to the official pool.

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

plastrom

i don't like playing ctf4 either (and luckily i didnt have to), but some ppl on plus side REALLY like playing it - besides any tactical consideration. So it was kind of certain it would be get picked at some point during that cup (IMHO luckily not during finals).

anyway, i thought wcp5 would be a tight one (after you took the lead in first minute). maybe we can get a rematch (during final round or FW) since we can still pick it. (however, many zoos, including me, dont really like it so it was probably a good/tactical pick from your side).

gg!

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture

Thank you for the understanding, superbad! And I know for sure that Pla does sometimes likes to play CTF4 Tongue
GG! Lets move on now to the next matches..

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

It was a good choice from zoo. Inteligent one i must admit. Remembered me lsf vs WsS in wcp17? Or wvp18 map? Idk which one was. The teleport one. And nite is nothing without burp, im sure both as defender nobody would have passed. And in offense killer with shox. This final is going to be interesting if WsS wakes up with a decent lineup,

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

n 1 t e
m1k's picture

Me and Burp voted for forfeit on ctf4 but Kersy and Superbad wanted to give it a try, I guess they didn't realize what to expect. Burp didn't play and I had to... but next time (if you pick it again) I'll sit in spec with him. I used to like this map a lot in my 1.16 "native" mod... but on plus? Conf is already mindless to me but if you add the map that suit it, nope.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
And nite is nothing without burp, im sure both as defender nobody would have passed. And in offense killer with shox. This final is going to be interesting if WsS wakes up with a decent lineup,

What do you mean I'm nothing without burp?