[x]CTF Madness 4 // wSs!? vs. LSF 2:0

24 replies [Last post]
kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: [x]CTF Madness 4 // wSs!? vs. LSF 2:0

g_speed on plusN is set on "320" or "350" (I don't remember it anymore), and e5/e5r's value is "400", also bfg works a little different, so I would recommend to jump as much as possible but just above surface.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

kszksz less blabla and play more for us

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

oldskool'shox
kszksz wrote:

g_speed on plusN is set on "320" or "350" (I don't remember it anymore), and e5/e5r's value is "400", also bfg works a little different, so I would recommend to jump as much as possible but just above surface.

good point. i should take more advantage of the multijumps and the aircontrol. Winking

kszksz
japierdole's picture

@bax blabla, btw. You can delete me from LSF, was fun thanks.
@sh0x plusN even with lower g_speed brings a lot of new ways to steal flag, some of movements aren't possible on e5. Spend some time alone on maps and try bfg random corners, with random directions on random height, even q3ctf1 have it secrets Winking

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant
kszksz wrote:

@bax blabla, btw. You can delete me from LSF, was fun thanks.
@sh0x plusN even with lower g_speed brings a lot of new ways to steal flag, some of movements aren't possible on e5. Spend some time alone on maps and try bfg random corners, with random directions on random height, even q3ctf1 have it secrets Winking

ive mastered ur 'secret' ctf1 jump noob

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

/
q3fun's picture
[MR.]FRRR wrote:

It's cool Ash, this cup isn't for rank so [x] will be in front of every played ctf game Happy

SO can use wallhack?

kszksz
japierdole's picture
-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant wrote:

Good for you. It wasn't mine. If I remember well it was Brat's idea. It's brilliant attack I have to agree, unless there is a defender in corridor, still you would be surprised how many ways flag can be stolen on ctf1 Kiss
PS. There is no reason for trash talk as I'm not taking part in this game you little man with such a big mouth xD

p1atinum
/ wrote:

[MR.]FRRR wrote:
It's cool Ash, this cup isn't for rank so [x] will be in front of every played ctf game Happy

SO can use wallhack?

lmao, just when you thought that Bopoh got over this hacking bullshit

boo

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

gg, wow 36-2 fuck... that was pwnage, hope we dont get assraped like that xD

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant
kszksz wrote:

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant wrote:

Good for you. It wasn't mine. If I remember well it was Brat's idea. It's brilliant attack I have to agree, unless there is a defender in corridor, still you would be surprised how many ways flag can be stolen on ctf1 Kiss
PS. There is no reason for trash talk as I'm not taking part in this game you little man with such a big mouth xD

i can trash talk you for not joining the damn cup Tongue

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey