*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
alienM wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
alienM wrote:
sorry not ranked

pure was off

omg terror, you again missed something...how you said to me, let me remember...hmmm...ref = knowledge? that words was? knowledge how to rule with ranking matches... Winking

so you will be fair again with all, or only you kick refs when you get orders from nazies? Happy

What do you mean by that?

Seriously I don't understand what is your point here.

You kicked me fro ref team in first minute when you came on leader function, and you said I dont have knowledge for that job...no ofense for Ascari, but he is your choosen ref, and he dont even know that PURE must be ON on every ranked match, lol... that is knowledge for you? Happy

LoL just LoL

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

AlienM, I thought that when both agree we can play without pure :F We all know here that pure is crazy thing, sometimes kick sometimes not. About my knowledge pls dont worry Tongue I am here for more than 4 years and ive been refing in each of events Winking

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

early crow scratches teeth, late crow scratches eyes Big grin . ok here u go:

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

[MR.]RIDDLER
alienM wrote:

alienM wrote:
sorry not ranked
pure was off

omg terror, you again missed something...how you said to me, let me remember...hmmm...ref = knowledge? that words was? knowledge how to rule with ranking matches... Winking
so you will be fair again with all, or only you kick refs when you get orders from nazies? Happy

What do you mean by that?
Seriously I don't understand what is your point here.

You kicked me fro ref team in first minute when you came on leader function, and you said I dont have knowledge for that job...no ofense for Ascari, but he is your choosen ref, and he dont even know that PURE must be ON on every ranked match, lol... that is knowledge for you? Happy

Its more about being trusted to officiate a match not knowledge of cmd's etc. As far as I'm aware, you're relatively new the community so you'll have to build up trust - something you're not doing so well I may say so.

alienM
alienM's picture

Only Terror know what I am talking about. That all was in private messages...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: [x] 2010-05-23 Ascari - Drina 2:0

alienm, keep it down, actually ascari doesnt have to care about rules if there is a ref.

ref however, could have said: "since there was no way to set pure properly without people being kicked, i decided its legit to play without." according to the rule, that if there is a problem, ref decides.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: [x] 2010-05-23 Ascari - Drina 2:0

well, ufasas isnt a official ref+ but that doesnt mean he wont know the official rules

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/ranking-rules-1

most importand that everyone knows the rules before starting up a match

alienM
alienM's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

well, ufasas isnt a official ref+ but that doesnt mean he wont know the official rules

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/ranking-rules-1

most importand that everyone knows the rules before starting up a match

I complitely agree with you! Winking

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

yep, my mistake too, i checked scoreboard only when i posted a topic, well i played all wars 1x1 pb1 pure1, and only 1 with road pb 0 pure 1, so ppl never learn Worried

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend