wtf????????????????????????????

270 replies [Last post]
(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture
as you guys saw it on title , this is a "WTF-Topic".so if one day , you re mad cause your GF left you , or for any reason you want....and you really feel like wanting to say ....WTF???? just feel free to express your feeling and negative thoughts here.
Like WTF is with this server? or , WTF is with my ping? ..or....WTF is that ? camping??.??? Well ,Sometimes i like to say WTF just for the sake of it..so messages with only "WTF" in them are allowed ,too..

ghost

bit pises from last night and a lot suprised WTF is wrong with ppl Thinking

nw

[censored]

David Byrne wrote:

the wind in my heart
the dust in my head..

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

WTF is with the wind, my house will collapse if it continues!

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

wtf is this topic ? Big grin you think that we aren't able to write a wtf?????????????????????????? title ? Happy

RANDIE.ST
unruly.st1's picture

wtf is with you and your sigpic

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

wtf is this topic ? Big grin you think that we aren't able to write a wtf?????????????????????????? title ? Happy

yes WTF is with your arm and leg?

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

WTF. Why do I take 2 hours to warmup and start pwning, then walk to the fridge for a glass of tea (30 seconds) and completely suck for another hour when I get back?

WTF?! And why do I play well on Xanax but not on Percoset? WTF?! WTF?!

And WTF, why hasn't Weebl commented on this thread yet? WTF Weebl! I miss you man. I want to do a 2v1 match with a 100 fraglimit -- you and Termy against me. So I can get killed 100 times in like, what, 1 minute? WTF Term, what kind of vitamins do you take? Biohazard says his secret is Gatorade (I think he snorts it or injects it).

WTF WTF WTF.

K that's all for now. Oh, wait. WTF -- Slipknot!?! Why does it take 9 people to make such awful music?!?!

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

DARK
DARKLORD's picture
NecrogeddoN wrote:

WTF. Why do I take 2 hours to warmup and start pwning, then walk to the fridge for a glass of tea (30 seconds) and completely suck for another hour when I get back?

WTF?! And why do I play well on Xanax but not on Percoset? WTF?! WTF?!

And WTF, why hasn't Weebl commented on this thread yet? WTF Weebl! I miss you man. I want to do a 2v1 match with a 100 fraglimit -- you and Termy against me. So I can get killed 100 times in like, what, 1 minute? WTF Term, what kind of vitamins do you take? Biohazard says his secret is Gatorade (I think he snorts it or injects it).

WTF WTF WTF.

K that's all for now. Oh, wait. WTF -- Slipknot!?! Why does it take 9 people to make such awful music?!?!

wtf slipknot are cool Happy

wtf this guy still made me rofl, gatorade Happy

but wtf is with women, they msg you declaring their undying love, then when your nice they vanish, oh well i'll pick another, get in line hoes Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

I know, I just about died over the Gatorade comment. I asked him what his secret is... that's what I get...

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

thc * nex
Kris's picture

What the fuck is WTF????? Cool