Worlds End 2012?
Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

Yes thrue. EURO 2012 will be in Poland & Ukraine so world must be end ;P

"Only God Can Judge Me"

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

1) the proofs in this vid are not really good xD
2) im sure they would warn us before, because then they would be able to save a lot more lives Smug
3) why the world will completly change when a planet is between sun and earth?!

but we will see in 2012 lol Worried

PS: hey guys, i tell you tomorrow jumpiter will hit our planet and we will die! i have proovs! look! (it happens all 6123.564642185641 years)

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

kraster
kraster's picture

uhm.. what ppl do nowadays for attention .. cmon i presume there is none who believes in this Tongue

tho will be a new World war imo later(2020) .. bored to explain but that wont be the end of the world fo sure Tongue

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture
kraster wrote:

uhm.. what ppl do nowadays for attention .. cmon i presume there is none who believes in this Tongue

tho will be a new World war imo later(2020) .. bored to explain but that wont be the end of the world fo sure Tongue

yep, a new worldwar is much more realistic and very scary.

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

P _|¯ IP _|¯ I
psy's picture

So kraster, and everyone else what do you think the 3rd war will be aboute?

terrorism n stuff?
food and water?
energy/resources?
race war?

Anyway there is no war worth fighting for. If i have to fight for something it would be for food and water. But its still stupid when we can share. I mean how many people will the world fatest man feed up with his fat? probably a small city in west africa. But did he think of that when he was eating? NOoooo!! Who does? I think noone. Not even me. But for the sake of that, it doesnt mean i have to eat alot more than i have to.

Terrorism n stuff?
This is intresting. The ones fighting against it. Are very good to encourage it by making people become aware that there is such a threat.
But thats not my war anyway. Jee, when it involve religion, foreing policy.. allready at religion sais it all. Stypiid. The stupid aboute religion is dualism, nothing else. There is no good or evil, just less good or bad for you. And ofcourse the community. But lets just say, the more good you are the less of an individual you become.

Energy/resources?
Hmm nope its not that possible, we have come very far far away in environmentally friendly solutions, many not used by its full capicity, like solar power, some new invention based on the movements of the waves in the sea, and where its windy eh whats it called? windpower? well we are not quiet there yet when the technology is still expensive. And aboute resources we're starting to recyckle garbage more then ever.

Race war..
Its absolutely the least possible war i can imagine but if there was i think everyone fights everyone. And if one superior race wins the war. The war was won only because they got the biggest gun and smallest dick. A superior race is only superior in his region, hence the multitude of ethnicity we have all over the world. IMO I think the japanese will win that war. They are many and far ahead with technology and they are pretty smart. But like that have to do with something... you can be smart as einstein, have the body of arnold Swarzenegger, and the face of an angel but still dont dodge a bullet.

Hmm wonder what will cause the end of us all, if there ever will be. I think its really strange that so many are convinced that there will be a 3rd war at the same time that the world will come to an end.
But i will still do what i always do. Listen to
Arrow Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world, eat whenever i feel to. (not breakfeast, lunch and dinner just when i need to, when i feel like it Happy ) And if i want a little violonce i play quake. When i want some fun there is beer and friends, when i want to feel sad, a sad movie, when i want to spice up my life * you know ;)* i do that.
You have the whole world at your disposal, one known life you will spend it on. It'll be waste of time just to think of when the world will end. It wont. And if it does and you've been prepared to that day and somehow, you survive? How will the world look then? probably like shit, and a few hours later you die of aids you didnt knew you had. Maybe it was the bloody water? hmm who knows. But at that moment you will wish that you have lived your life differntly.

so....
Carpe diem!!

You know when its psyen (:

kek

Psy, you sure do know how to make your posts look more interesting. I suggest a font size of 3 next time.

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

with all the nuclear shit we might destroy our planet on our own.. and with idiots like bush in charge of such a big nation as the US.. and i dont really care if i die so meh..

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

P _|¯ IP _|¯ I
psy's picture
kek wrote:

Psy, you sure do know how to make your posts look more interesting. I suggest a font size of 3 next time.

happy now, you know i can change to a smaller size if you want. But do you ?

:roll:

You know when its psyen (: