Windows 7 x64

19 replies [Last post]
^[Evil]Monkey
EVOL.ORM wrote:

..What do you mean by "and quake shortcut set on xp sp3 compatibility" ...Did this fix the darkness problem? Where and how do change to "compatibilty mode"?

second click on the actual exe
compatability tab
run in xp sp2

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
EVOL.ORM wrote:

..What do you mean by "and quake shortcut set on xp sp3 compatibility" ...Did this fix the darkness problem? Where and how do change to "compatibilty mode"?

it's hard for me to explain it in english but you must click by right button on mouse on q3.exe or shortcut and choose properties. then the tab combatibility or something like that and chanche compatibility on xp sp3. all your darknes will disappear Big grin

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
Windows 7 x64

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

one addition maybe to this

on win 7 64bit its NOT enaugh to run it in compatibility mode, you also have to enable "r_ignorehwgamma 1" to get rid of the brightness problem. on 32bit it worked only with the mode (from my own experience)

greez

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

on win 7 64bit its NOT enaugh to run it in compatibility mode, you also have to enable "r_ignorehwgamma 1" to get rid of the brightness problem. on 32bit it worked only with the mode (from my own experience)

greez

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

gen.X.rudz
rudz's picture
AoQ | SIMPS wrote:

on win 7 64bit its
NOT enaugh to run it in compatibility mode, you also have to enable
"r_ignorehwgamma 1" to get rid of the brightness problem. on 32bit it
worked only with the mode (from my own experience)

greez

Not true, works like a charm for me Happy

Something....

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
Re: Windows 7 x64
AoQ | SIMPS wrote:

greez

I run q3.exe in standard mode (not in xp compatibility mode) and i just tweaked conf to get normal colors. Ignorehwgama etc. You can look at my conf for inspiration http://beazt.tk/files/bck.cfg

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

PUS!K

I was also a problem with r_gamma . everything was fine when I put the video driver. Big grin gl

outofhere!
hook's picture

r_intensity " 3" fix it . Put that in your cfg / exec it ingame /reconnect....

done..

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!