why banned:@(AİM FREEZE)

18 replies [Last post]
Kefir
Impact's picture
shox wrote:

lol seth... but u r right. Big grin wtf is he talking about? oO

hmm i see only this : Why im Banned (bla bla bla) Aim freze (bla bla bla) say me reason why

Look for my BFG at Space Station

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

Use another CD KEY

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
Samura! wrote:

I'm playing this game 2 years,The first time it comes to my head..a girl said to irritate me was that at one game:D:D
Can such a reason would... ?
If you appreciate my disability:)
server name=Aim freeze
game name=Samura!
THX...:Happy

Damn you people can be funny at times(NOT)

I think he means that he have been in some kind of a mouthing off with a girl on the Aim Freeze server,and therefore banned. Firefox??

Stop making fun of newbies on the boards please,he is obviously using a translator geez...

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture

and samura! you did it?

pew pew you're dead

THC * JAK
shao's picture
Kefir wrote:

shox wrote:
lol seth... but u r right. Big grin wtf is he talking about? oO

hmm i see only this : Why im Banned (bla bla bla) Aim freze (bla bla bla) say me reason why

@Samura! - This ban is from Me. The reason You know! (if You dunno how to behave Yourself on serv then goodbye)

Ps. Don't ask anyone to unban (its useless) & dont cry on forum... Look My signature text, You will know the rest.

- Unavailable - (Come on, who can, who can, can hear the bass drum?)

Samura!
Quote:
Quote:

@Samura! - This ban is from Me. The reason You know! (if You dunno how to behave Yourself on serv then goodbye)

Ps. Don't ask anyone to unban (its useless) & dont cry on forum... Look My signature text, You will know the rest.

you banned me you don't ask to me what it happen you can't do this how you believe him than bann me ???

xcvxcvxcvxcvxcv

THC * JAK
shao's picture
Quote:
Quote:
Samura! wrote:

you banned me you don't ask to me what it happen you can't do this how you believe him than bann me ???

Dont worry I know everything. First ban was a warning for You... You was unbanned... You back next day and starting again... thats all & the end!

- Unavailable - (Come on, who can, who can, can hear the bass drum?)

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture

Ok fair enough,case closed.

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.