Trance

1st place: HQ
2nd place: Trance
3rd place: Nihil

GG ALL!

You can see the full results here: http://users.skynet.be/fb036983/wesn1.jpg

Demos can be found here: http://mickeg3.no-ip.org/ftp/trance/wesn1/

-------------------------

I will organise such a cup each Saturday for 1 month.

-------------------------

ps. WESN #2 will be held Friday night instead of Saturday night because.....Saturday night I'm going to Trance Energy! WOOHOO Big grin

nihil
nihil's picture
White Excessive Saturday Night | Edition #1

gg all
very nice experience from e+ (after long time)
looking forward for next release Smug

thank you for bringing it up trance

marcus
Marcus's picture

GG. Trance always 3 the best players from last cup goes to next cup? Smug

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

Quote:

HQ
Anemic
Faith
Nihil
UN
T4ker
Vobb
Trance
Marcus
Hard
Driv
Extreme
Diesell aka Ubik

WOW! E+ nicest!!!!

only some SWE's missing

BTW GG HQ! \:D/ :salute:

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

|_EM*TAKER

very nice idea yes, but it would be nice if u told me yesterday about what it was cause, i was total wasted and all u said to me was that its a for fun only, i asked if u was gonna post this public, and u lied to me and say no, UN is just blabbering. At least u could be honest to me, i would have get another person to play instead of me. Now i used my turn, and i couldnt play at all cause i was totally wasted. but anyway GG for the idea and for the matches. I hope i get another chance to play cause this was not cool. Crying

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

ghost

dont cry and take mine place

as far i know these games will not be ranked Happy and cup was for fun not for ranks

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

GG ALL

kek wrote:
WESN #2 will be held Friday night instead of Saturday night because.....Saturday night I'm going to Trance Energy! WOOHOO Big grin

I understand u Trance Winking

"Only God Can Judge Me"

KosY

gg trance

Ty foksie

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture
|_EM*TAKER wrote:

very nice idea yes, but it would be nice if u told me yesterday about what it was cause, i was total wasted and all u said to me was that its a for fun only, i asked if u was gonna post this public, and u lied to me and say no, UN is just blabbering. At least u could be honest to me, i would have get another person to play instead of me. Now i used my turn, and i couldnt play at all cause i was totally wasted. but anyway GG for the idea and for the matches. I hope i get another chance to play cause this was not cool. Crying

so if u were sober, you would have made it to the final...we know Taker! Big grin

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

{D*R*T} Anemic
anemic's picture

gG all
Really was a nice little party, thx for bringing it up & thx for the invitation Smug

@t4ker: i think it was just a misunderstanding. I remember him saying Un was just blabbering after Un mentioned that the results will count for the 1v1 ranking.

All generalizations are false, including this one. ~ Mark Twain

kek

@T4ker: Yeh man it was just a misunderstanding, i told u games will not count in the 1vs1 ranking, i didnt understand if u meant making them public at all. I'm sorry for this confusion.

it's UN's fault Winking Anyways u will be invited again @ WESN #3, hopefully sober Big grin

@Marcus: Yes, the first 3 players are automatically invited for the next edition.