- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Where can i download iu1.2?
I doubt any of you guys no me, but i would really appreciate your help if you can help..I use to play a mod called instaunlagged and it consisted of rail jumps and a faster rail cycle of about 700 (default was like 1500)
if you guys can help me i would appreciate it please email me at
I cant help you with getting the mod, since im on my handheldbut take a look here
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/quake-3-weapons-configs-library
Here you can find most configs ever played in this mod
In case you decide to run a server yourself.
Also if you want to just play, take a look in server spider, maybe some server
Runs IU config ![]()
Here are some links for the original mod as well. ![]()
http://www.quakeunity.com/file=2085
http://www.gamefront.com/files/listing/pub2/Quake_3_Arena/Modifications/Insta_Unlagged



