troll-e wrote:

Lier Kersy is Turk

lol Pepi wtf?! Big grin

troll-e
BOZO wrote:

troll-e wrote:
Lier Kersy is Turk

lol Pepi wtf?! Big grin

SRY alc0h0l overdose again...It is because i hate Turkey, this Erdogan is so Arrogant , i hate them for what they have done in bolkans, and to my country this evil bastards, and still you accept them in Germany, they work there , they live there, i have seen such mamals , returning from Germany trough BG and i don't like what i saw, this are animals.

troll-e

According to Kersy, when i started to repost anti-migrant posts on FB she removed me from her friend list, what could be the reason then ? thats why i call her Turk, Muslim, thats why Andy Big grin
Ignoring the evil that fake war-migrants do it is crime to your life, country and fate. There come only young guys expecting here to be given houses, wifes, money without to work. In BG there are Gipsies that want the same, so who needs more Gipsies. Never payed taxes but want country to care for them... steal electricity and water, never pay for it...Angry, arrogant, brutal, uneducated, insolent people, who want to live on back of your country and want to make it muslim, for their Luxury. They ruin our lives, they rape our children, and murder them , and so on... I don't like this.

troll-e

Today i had a client who was Jew guy. Because his Win was in Hebrew. I noticed he was very cultural, we talked in Engl, he study here and the Keyboard on his laptop stopped to work , his Win was broken he didn't pushed and expected special treatment, in contrast with some arabian few months ago who wanted his PC to be repaired imidiatelly, he pushed me to promise quick repair which is imposible without diagnostics first, refused my opinion i told him that he must wait, and he left angry... what a stupid fuck, is he the center of the world, do you see the difference, fuck such arrogant bastards. Few arabs made internet club near my office and called for help because their network was broken. With great disgust i go to make some money for my company, what i saw man , there was some kid that watched videos in youtube with horrors, like lion eating man , blood videos and so on, and this people want to integrate watching murders? i don't think so...

btw , do you read my posts Smug Tongue

troll-e

i feel very depressed now so i leave for now bye bye Tongue it was great times for me to meet you intercultural from all sides of world, wish there are more such places where we will fight not for real just for fun, some things i understand some not forgive me i wish you good health