WASP2 wins FW with NWC - 9 March 2008

19 replies [Last post]
1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Agreed, good luck, will repost to NWC forum, cu on the arena mate.

rodrybravo
WASP2 wins FW with NWC - 9 March 2008

Cool

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

WOW. Another fantastic mixed gametype FW between WASP2 and NWC.

NWC totally destroyed us on Q3CTF3. In turn we destroyed them in the OverKill map beating them 15 - 0.

Summary of the 5 maps are WASP2 (3) NWC (2).

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Well done killer always a pleasure to play with you guys, you showed some improvement on ctf and i knew you guys would have some fun on stchctf9 since it is an open map and it makes it good for great railers like your guys, also on first ctf match your guys even had the match tied 2-2 and i was really surprised, i'll get back at you for the handicap match.

(HK)FOREST
Tuseday's picture

Well done everone nice work nwc/wasp Surprise

to bad i wasent there i gave c.c a chance ya know? xD
good FW though i was already watching so lol
*NEXT CLAN SHALL FALL lmao*

ps: gl with your next FW or CW :]

I no likie campers! Cool

.| RECKLESS |.
mckee's picture

Once I'm home today I will send the demos! Was a very intense match way to go to the Wasp2/NWC clan!

Yesterday's History
Tomorrow's a Mystery
Today's a Gift
That's why it's a Present.

- Kung Fu Panda

Today's the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday!

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

Thanks to all the WASP2 and NWC members who attended the match and supported their Clans. You guys ROCK!

Thanks to BIO and KeeWee for Ref'ing/recording demos.

Thanks to Mario (1337) for hosting the match at NWC Coliseum. Although there were some issues it did not stop the match and members of both Clans competed fiercely to win.

These matches have been lots of fun and a good work out. Switching between multiple configs (NWC+, Plus, and DeeXslds) over the space of 5 maps truly creates an unbeatable E+ experience that demands real skill.

The results of the match are:

Match Summary WASP2 (3) NWC (2)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASP2 (1) NWC (7)
Map: Q3CTF3
Gametype: CTF
Config: nwc+.cfg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASP2 (15) NWC (5)
Map: Q3DM11
Gametype: Freeze Tag
Config: plus.cfg

WASP2 (4) NWC (Cool
Map: STCHCTF9A
Gametype: CTF
Config: nwc+.cfg

WASP2 (15) NWC (Innocent
Map: OverKill
Gametype: Freeze Tag
Config: plus.cfg

WASP2 (200) NWC (98)
Map: 6++
Gametype: TDM
Config: deexslds.cfg

Match Demos

To see the demos, for those who may not know:

1. Unzip the file.

2. Create a folder (directory) named demos in your Q3 ExcessivePlus folder (directory) if you do not have one.

3. Copy the demos to that folder (directory).

4. Open Q3 and load the ExcessivePlus mod

5. On the Q3 Main Menu go to Demos and play them.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

Demos added. See post above.

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture

Great game all, it was very fun. Happy

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin