WASP2 wins FW with NWC - 24 February 2008

23 replies [Last post]
WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

Holy Shit! The map pack that has Q3W4 is 32MB in size. Oh well, I hope my guys download this prior to the match.

The map pack (q3wpak3.pk3) is being copied to DHF as I type this.

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Thank you Killer, i really apreciate the effort, plase if for next FW you want to play any of your nice custom maps on DHF server go ahead as you said we do this for fun and to learn new things since we mainly play CTF all the time.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
1337W4R3Z )NWC( wrote:

Thank you Killer, i really apreciate the effort, plase if for next FW you want to play any of your nice custom maps on DHF server go ahead as you said we do this for fun and to learn new things since we mainly play CTF all the time.

NP. We'll add 1 DHF custom map and 1 3Wave CTF replacement for Q3CTF1 for the next match. Also, as I mentioned via MSN, I added multi-jumps (only) to the NWC+ config file. God knows I need it.

The match rotation file is already enabled at DHF. For those who care, I have attached it below.

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

no need th modify NWC+ with mj just use nwc.cfg that's the one for freeze exactly the same but with mj, CTF1 First, then Q3w4 so you can add it to the rotation.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

The NWC vs WASP2 FW was very well attended. All 20 slots on DHF were in use most of the time.

A special thanks to Dissonance for refereeing the Match and a warm thanks to Dark and KeeWee for making demos.

Thanks to all the NWC and WASP2 members who participated. I think most would agree that it was a lot of fun.

The results of the match are:

NWC (2) WASP2 (3)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NWC (Cool WASP2 (5)
Map: Q3CTF1
Gametype: CTF
Config: nwc+.cfg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NWC (Cool WASP2 (13)
Map: Q3DM11
Gametype: Freeze Tag
Config: plus.cfg

NWC (6) WASP2 (1)
Map: Q3W4
Gametype: CTF
Config: nwc+.cfg

NWC (6) WASP2 (10)
Map: OverKill
Gametype: Freeze Tag
Config: plus.cfg

NWC (192) WASP2 (200)
Map: 6++
Gametype: Team Death match
Config: deexslds.cfg

Match Demos

To see the demos, for those who may not know:

1. Unzip the file.

2. Create a folder (directory) named demos in your Q3 ExcessivePlus folder (directory) if you do not have one.

3. Copy the demos to that folder (directory).

4. Open Q3 and load the ExcessivePlus mod

5. On the Q3 Main Menu go to Demos and play them.

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Well played WASP and thank you Killer, playing FW with you was great, very well organized in most of the details and some really minor issues but nothing really important or even worth to complaint, Looking forward for the next match on March 9th, I will Email you or get you at MSN to prepare the details in advance so your guys and us can get eny special maps if needed.

As you mentioned before more than anything it was fun.

WOKY )NWC(

gg

shadow CTM :!:

(HK)FOREST
Tuseday's picture

Big grin

I no likie campers! Cool

rodrybravo

lots n' lots of fun Big grin Big grin ggz