::: WASP2 wins CW with NWC - 27 April 2008 :::

10 replies [Last post]
WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
WASP2 and NWC will play a mandatory Freeze Tag CW as directed by the American Clan Ranking Competition. The match will also count under E+ Freeze Tag Clan Ranking rules.

# Date: Sunday, 27 April.

# Official Time: 8:00 PM (20:00) US Eastern Standard Time (New York time). The match will be completed in 40 minutes approximately.

# For players from South America: The match will start at 8:00 PM (20:00) Santiago, Chile time.

Please be professional and come early. Any Clan that does not have the minimum number of players and is not ready to play by 8:15 PM will forfeit the match.

If you do not live in this time zone please click the following link to see the time difference between where you live and New York:

TIMELINK

# Server: DHF (Death Head Fraggers)

# IP and Port: 64.154.38.103:27960

# Matchtype: RankWar
# Map Tier: Tier 5
# Gametype: Freeze Tag
# Players: 5 vs 5 - 7 vs 7
# Timelimit: 10 minutes per map with sudden death enabled
# Fraglimit: No Frag Limit
# Config: Plus.cfg

#Note: This is NOT a best 2 of 3 match. We will play 3 maps even if one Clan wins all. This is a CW and is for rank.

# Map order
1. 7++ - NWC's Map
2. DM11 - WASP2's Map
3. OSPRA3MAP1 - (Tier 5 Map)

# Friendly Fire: OFF
# Punkbuster: ON
# Pure Server: ON
# Camp Protection: ON

-----------------------

NOTE: NWC and WASP2 members MUST use their respective Clan Tags.

Each Clan has the right to invite a non-member referee and a non-member demo recorder. The Referees will alternate refereeing and their collective decision will be the LAW.

No OTHER players will be allowed on the Server during the Match.

Let's have a clean and fun match - Good Luck to all.

SINON)NWC(
SiNoN's picture

Do you hear that? That is the sound of inevitability !

Will be great fun cant wait... Happy

)NWC( is best!

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

26th/27th would be better for us, I will come back with details later, sorry I didn't reply earlier been damn busy here, but will take care of this before Wednesday.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
1337W4R3Z )NWC( wrote:

26th/27th would be better for us...

Mario, I changed it as we agreed to via MSN. I know that the time still needs to be fully agreed upon and that you may change your map.

Please note that I made an error in our MSN chat. We can not use ERMAP3 if we want the war to be counted under the Tier 5 point system. So, I kept OSPRA3MAP1 as the Tier 5 map.

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Just make it pure and make sure low explosions pk3 or any other extra file like zzz files are not on server and it is done everything else seems fine for me.

I will post about the next week's ctf clan war after this one is done.

PITBULL[ERA]

Games need pure and pb enabled if you want to rank it under Plus ranking Happy

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

LoL by the way i didn't notice until now but none of the maps are tier5 only the tie map is so either we'll have to pick othe rmaps or change the tier level, whatever suits you best for this match:

tier 5:

Q3Q1DM2
BGMP4 - part of a map pack
NODM18
PJW3DM3
OSPRA3MAP1

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
1337W4R3Z )NWC( wrote:

LoL by the way i didn't notice until now but none of the maps are tier5 only the tie map is so either we'll have to pick othe rmaps or change the tier level, whatever suits you best for this match:

tier 5:

Q3Q1DM2
BGMP4 - part of a map pack
NODM18
PJW3DM3
OSPRA3MAP1

Mario, that's not how it works. Only 1 map in a CW has to be a Tier 5 map for us to get Tier 5 points. Same for the other Tiers.

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

...If clans agree to a certain tier, and play at least one map from that tier (and not just maps on lower tiers), the winner will have points added....

From - MAP TIER SYSTEM - thread.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

Thanks to all the WASP2 and NWC members who attended the match and supported their Clans. You guys rock!

Thanks to KeeWee:BE for refereeing and monitoring the match. Thanks to BioHazard'Dvinsk and L@DY for recording demos for WASP2 and NWC respectfully.

Match Summary WASP2 (3) NWC (Innocent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NWC (4) WASP2 (10)
Map: 7++
Gametype: Freeze Tag
Config: plus.cfg
Timelimit: 10 minutes. No Fraglimit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASP2 (14) NWC (2)
Map: Q3DM11

WASP2 (13) NWC (2)
Map: Ospra3map1

Demos were to have been posted on Monday, 28 April. However, I have not received them as yet from Bio/Kee.

SINON)NWC(
SiNoN's picture

I just sent a message to the shoutbox on the NWC forum. I have been strapped to the data center at work since Friday. I had to leave Fridays practice on a page. Anyhow guys, it kills me that I wasn't there. Apologies to the NWC / WASP crews.. see you all later

)NWC( is best!

PITBULL[ERA]

Well played to both clan! Cool