WASP (2) PYRO (0) :: TAG Rank War

6 replies [Last post]
WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
WASP vs. PYRO TAG Rank War.

This is a mandatory war under the American Clan Rank Competition (ACRC) that will be ranked under E+ and ACRC rules.

# Date: Sunday, 17 August.

# Time: 9:00 PM (21:00) US Eastern Standard Time (New York, USA and Santiago, Chile time).

Please be professional and come early.

If you do not live in these time zones please click the following link to see the time difference:

TIMELINK

# Server: DHF (Death Head Fraggers)
# IP and Port: 64.154.38.103:27960

# Matchtype: Clan War
# Gametype: TAG
# Map Tier: Tier 2
# Players: 3 vs 3 min / 4 vs 4 max
# Timelimit: 15 minutes
# Fraglimit: 15
# Config: Plus.cfg

NOTE: This is a best 2 of 3 Rank War.

# Map order:
1. Q3DM11 - WASP's Map
2. PRO-Q3DM6 - PYRO's Map
3. 6++ - (Tie Map)

# Friendly Fire: OFF
# Punkbuster: ON
# Pure Server: ON
# Camp Protection: ON

-----------------------

NOTE: PYRO and WASP members MUST use their respective Clan Tags.

Each Clan has the right to invite a non-member referee / official demo recorder.

Clans are now REQUIRED to record demos (just the sequence showing that the map is being played on a PURE Server). These are supposed to be recorded by a player who is not in either clan.

No OTHER players will be allowed on the Server during the Match.

Let's have a clean and fun match - Good Luck to all.

PITBULL[ERA]

Alright Killer, I've talked to all my members, but two of them can't be totally sure they can be there. I'll let you know on MSN on the development and will try to do the fastest possible.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
BuRyMe.<be> wrote:

Alright Killer, I've talked to all my members, but two of them can't be totally sure they can be there. I'll let you know on MSN on the development and will try to do the fastest possible.

Ok. But let me know as soon as possible. Also, please post what map PYRO wants.

If you want to change the date, be aware that Sunday, 31 August is not good for WASP.

We will have a mandatory CTF war (Bone Breakers Cup) with BE on that date.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

ATTENTION: PitBull has asked if the match can start 1 hour later. So, instead of 9:00 PM (21:00), it would start at 10:00 PM (22:00) US Eastern Standard Time (New York, USA and Santiago, Chile time).

If enough WASP members have no objections we will play then. If not. we will postpone the match. I will be on MSN later in the day.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

Thanks to all the WASP and PYRO members who attended the match and supported their Clans. You guys made this a very exciting event!

Thanks to Digit for refereeing, monitoring, and recording the match.

Gracias a todos los WASP y PYRO miembros que asistieron al partido y apoya sus clanes. Usted hizo esta chicos un evento muy emocionante!

Gracias a Digit.PHC para el arbitraje, la supervisión y la grabación del partido.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAG Rank War Summary: WASP (2) - PYRO (Innocent

WASP (15) - PYRO (10)
Map: Q3DM11
Gametype: TAG
Config: plus.cfg
Fraglimit: 15
Timelimit: 15

WASP (15) - PYRO (Cool
Map: PRO-Q3DM6
Gametype: TAG
Config: plus.cfg
Fraglimit: 15
Timelimit: 15

PITBULL[ERA]

Well played WASP!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

disso WTF? Love struck

gg Wasp

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory