- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
W00t
22. December 2006 - 11:20
Hey, guys. I haven't been around much lately but in 2007 I will be back with a vengeance and ready to play a few times a week -- not as much as before, but more than lately. I miss you all and can't wait to get back in practise.
Looking forward to seeing you all in the new year!
M
22. December 2006 - 14:37
#1
W00t
Like I said in WASP forum, I'm looking forward to see u again too :twisted:
Haven't played with u in months ![]()
22. December 2006 - 15:47
#2
W00t
Yeah nec thats sounds good...i'm happy to play next year
and i hope we can kick some asses ![]()
23. December 2006 - 22:40
#3
W00t
I'm already plotting the ways to drag you into a game and pummel you. :twisted:
Come back soon, my gauntlet is getting colder by the day.




