vanilla cup khz 0 - 2 asd 09.12.2013

14 replies [Last post]
troll-e

Sad unfortunately another missconfiguration broke my satisfaction, downloading of maps at 14 kb/sec, this setting is from the time of modems Confused , you can change it if you wish, if you think it is necesary to be better Winking

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: vanilla cup khz 0 - 2 asd 09.12.2013
troll-e wrote:

Sad unfortunately another missconfiguration broke my satisfaction, downloading of maps at 14 kb/sec, this setting is from the time of modems Confused , you can change it if you wish, if you think it is necesary to be better Winking

you got access to e+ webspider, so you also got access to map list of the server including the links to each map, download it for your own then, the standatd 1.32 interface is not able to make you anymore transfer for auto downloading as custom ioquake3 version.

NanamoOOon
khaz' wrote:

pb off, we dont care about rank.

You might not care about rank but still you posted it in ranking section. Go post it somewhere else (maybe in the cup thread?) you will save me some time ...

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: vanilla cup khz 0 - 2 asd 09.12.2013
NanamoOOon wrote:

khaz' wrote:
pb off, we dont care about rank.

You might not care about rank but still you posted it in ranking section. Go post it somewhere else (maybe in the cup thread?) you will save me some time ...

Well, never thought about it, sorry Nana. This isn't gonna happen again from my side.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain