TVL 3:0 RKT/22.07.07

57 replies [Last post]
odin [EN]
UnknownUser807 wrote:

Yes, you can switch like a crazy man on speed.. But thats why its so much fun to play!

Shock Thinking im wrong in e+

'Rubber Ducky'

e+ is good mod just no normal cfgs, and now since every nub used to e5 switchwhoring they cant affort them to play with slower switch...you say playing plus.cfg? lol its also switchwhoring, ppl switch there more they shoot...

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

What if people like to switchwhore?

Jesus, those endless and pointless discussion about which config is the superior one. All a matter of taste! You guys should wear those little pointy "dunce" hats. :roll: Tongue

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

first i want say sorry to my TVL and RKT m8ys for countinue this offtopic.

madbringer wrote:
What if people like to switchwhore?

Jesus, those endless and pointless discussion about which config is the superior one. All a matter of taste! You guys should wear those little pointy "dunce" hats. :roll: Tongue

firt of all this topic no goes in that direction, just was one "2x2=22" post @ that Winking
we all have our own opinion @ that question, the way isnt that, we are just talking @ the switchwhore style, that in all ways it is an other endless discursion teme.

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
'Rubber Ducky' wrote:

e+ is good mod just no normal cfgs, and now since every nub used to e5 switchwhoring they cant affort them to play with slower switch...you say playing plus.cfg? lol its also switchwhoring, ppl switch there more they shoot...

if you dont like it go play cpm.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Btw, just a side note, im not next to my computer all the time. You know, theres something called REAL LIFE out there, outside your rooms.

Its not my fault you started posting crap when i was away so i couldnt respond Tongue

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Here is CW16239.TXT

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...