KABBOM!·SOUL·
aLesTone's picture

gg both clans

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
® TVL 2:0 X/06.10.07

gG

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

EVOL.GASOL

haha nice to see tvl played this war, vs fuc they said this sunday and they didnt show up, nice one tvl Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

interesting... kinda same result like vs kod, ><. u could beat both Winking

.Sy[]N'-

GG tvl thx for game ><

lets do it again! after years..

Kefir
Impact's picture
EVOL.GASOL wrote:

haha nice to see tvl played this war, vs fuc they said this sunday and they didnt show up, nice one tvl Winking

He stole mine Lollipop :pukeright:
All is clear cw was cancel (one or two days before)
Now u Can go and Cry in to Pillows...

ps.
And next time dont write to in to my msn on night i got better thinks to do As writing with "U" ...

Look for my BFG at Space Station

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
EVOL.GASOL wrote:

I love when we (me or another tvl) is talking with gasol, we are canceling war fuc vs tvl and then gas says here on forum bullshit that "we arranged match and tvl didnt show up".

Nothing is impossible

EVOL.GASOL

ok mow

gg x m8s

para dentro de poko (si continuas asi de bien) vas a aser el mejor Tongue

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

mow Q [EN]

gasol, what is the point to discuss it over and over and over and over here on forum?

u have your point, they have their point. u reach nothing here, u just show urself as crying-man.

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

gg both clans. For my explanation abotu subject: fuc vs tvl shitting, read here. http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?p=252984#252984

Nothing is impossible