tourney 3 bug

3 replies [Last post]
HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture

Okay, so I was just doing some public when t3 was loaded and I had to download the map, quite odd cuz I've played it alot on this PC. However, when I got into the game I got the common t3 problem, where no walls occured. I can only see lava floating and the items, no walls. I managed to fix this in the past but I got no clue whatsoever on how to I did it.
Any help would be appreciated

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest missunderstood concepts for people who are trying to meet their dreams. Talent acts naturally while skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of training.

outofhere!
hook's picture
HYPER'BLEEDING wrote:

Okay, so I was just doing some public when t3 was loaded and I had to download the map, quite odd cuz I've played it alot on this PC. However, when I got into the game I got the common t3 problem, where no walls occured. I can only see lava floating and the items, no walls. I managed to fix this in the past but I got no clue whatsoever on how to I did it.
Any help would be appreciated

corrupt pk3 in your baseq3 folder... or a different version of the map... delete and download it directly from server....or ftp... i had the same with mario map,,,, so i solved my problem

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: tourney 3 bug

check if you downloaded q3tourney3.pk3 or q3tourney.pk3, if its there on baseq3, delete it.

this was old fix map by me, for older version of e+, its not needed anymore since newer versions of e+ mod.

HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture
Re: tourney 3 bug
cml wrote:

check if you downloaded q3tourney3.pk3 or q3tourney.pk3, if its there on baseq3, delete it.

If I remember correct it was q3tourney.pk3, neither way I can't seem to find any of them. Edit: Found it, running normal again! Thanks for fast replys, appreciate it

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest missunderstood concepts for people who are trying to meet their dreams. Talent acts naturally while skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of training.