TOP 20 :: FRAG :: E6 :: LEAGUE

25 replies [Last post]
EVOL.GASOL

now plss all clans make a screens with stats Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

odin [EN]

well stats r like this ranking... uninteressting and useless... da real skill u see on server and not on a clanrank or on stats Winking

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

@odin:
u mean someone who makes 41 frags and gets killed 30 times is bader as someone who makes 50 frags and gets 60 times killed?

i often see that on our screens, i'm always last but i did get a positive k/d-ratio.

'ASH

in tdm only the ratio kill/death matters anyway.

odin [EN]
*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:

@odin:
u mean someone who makes 41 frags and gets killed 30 times is bader as someone who makes 50 frags and gets 60 times killed?

i often see that on our screens, i'm always last but i did get a positive k/d-ratio.

well... if im on server and someone do same much frags as me cause its a noob server but he isnt able to kill me... u know what i mean?
@ end i dont care... i get ma own opinion about clans and how good they ar... i dont need a ranking or some else for that Winking
its just ma opinion btw... not that i read in the next post that i flame and bla bla... Big grin

greeze EN fafia Tongue

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

@ odin ur absolutely 100% true i dont make opinion out of the numbers but from servers, the numbers never tell the truth, but its nice to see some order and stuff and thats why this e5 raking has been started Winking

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
>FuC<*Gr3eN* wrote:

its nice to see some order and stuff and thats why this e5 raking has been started Winking

na... the ranking was just made to get more competition Tongue
and to have the results of normal cws together somewhere Big grin

but yea its nice to see some little stats... always funny to watch...
ofc. they hardly can be 100percent true... but they also are never totally wrong Happy

EVOL.GASOL

LEAGUE finish, FINAL STATS Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

interesting... good job on the stats. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i made it to number 10! so spam does work Winking

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

this stat means nothing lol...not cause im only 3rd Tongue But honestly...minimum of 4 played maps needed to be in this list is just lol. Example if i only would play 4 map againts the weakest clans in the league then i could be on the top and same goes for a lot player..i was only an example Happy Even u ronin could be on the top if u would try harder (= So this stat is bullshit lol Happy But who cares Big grin Just wanted share my poor opinion Happy

^o^