®TIUDM: [Mr] 2:1 Sweetsoul

30 replies [Last post]
madbringer
Madbringer's picture

If you're not supporting it, then why are you playing it? The two are mutually exclusive.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
madbringer wrote:

If you're not supporting it, then why are you playing it? The two are mutually exclusive.

2 things:
- my Clan
- boredom before i go something else to do, i wanted to win a good cw and with the match vs hyper my clan did, so just waiting for the league to end to get on with a lot of stuff i could have done a half year ago.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
TIUDM: [Mr] 2:1 Sweetsoul

ye living behind comp can be boring :roll:

On board since August 2007.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
trickz wrote:

ye living behind comp can be boring :roll:

lets compare this to chess, people play hours over hours at one fucking board with the same boring blackwhite colors with a limit amount of figures just to figure out which xxx possibilitys the enemy could do next.

trickz
tr1ckz's picture

chess are for nerds... just like u Skull. if u arent playing it already, then u should start.

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
trickz wrote:

chess are from nerds... just like u Skull. if u arent playing it already, then u should start.

hum LuL Surprise

mow Q [EN]

He still plays the game because it is still fun for him, but he does not admit it, not opposite hisself and not opposite all others. Indeed, the fun does not like to be as great as formerly, but the fun is still there, for him.

Onto all others, insults are not allowed. Next insult will be the trigger to lock this thread.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

He still plays the game because it is still fun for him, but he does not admit it, not opposite hisself and not opposite all others. Indeed, the fun does not like to be as great as formerly, but the fun is still there, for him.

kind of...
the game is no fun in any general situation, only reason i play then is my clan.
the game is just fun if awesome moments occur, like random doubleshoots or airbfgs etc.

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Onto all others, insults are not allowed. Next insult will be the trigger to lock this thread.

Skull is playing 24/7 this game only bcuz he have his own clan here Chatterbox
Nerd, nerd - reason to lock this topic.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

madbringer wrote:

2 things:
- my Clan
- boredom before i go something else to do, i wanted to win a good cw and with the match vs hyper my clan did, so just waiting for the league to end to get on with a lot of stuff i could have done a half year ago.

This is stupid. If you play something, that means you enjoy it, if you enjoy it, that means you are supporting it, likewise to leading a clan here. Unless you treat playing E+ as a chore, that means you are silly, or you are just silly, regardless.