The 'MarkC Windows 7 Mouse Acceleration Fix'

8 replies [Last post]
superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture

http://razerblueprints.net/index.php/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,99/topic,8672.0/

Just thought I'd leave this here. Maybe some of you need it, or want to give it a try, or post pics of before/after stuff.

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

*ZMB*ORBY*
Re: The 'MarkC Windows 7 Mouse Acceleration Fix'

ty divx 4 the precious info .. gonna test it tonight

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

u need to know accelfix for q3 engine is not needed

only people using q2 engine need it (CS 1.6)

I am addicted to life.

*ZMB*ORBY*

... and ty fala i'll not try it.
r u sure?

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

accel fix makes the ballistic curve a flat line so if the "enhanced pointer precision mode" is turned on in windows sensitivity settings there is no acceleration generated

for q3 engine turning off the "enhanced precision mode" is enough, if u don't have any acceleration in game after turning it off it means u don't need the accel fix

for q2 engine game loads the API ballistic settings even if the "enhanced precision mode" is turned off, and then u need to use accel fix to kill the acceleration

I am addicted to life.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

I'm using it for couple weeks now, after switching from xp to win7 I couldn't hit anything,
with this fix now I feel like on xp Big grin
But maybe it's just placebo effect xD

*ZMB*ORBY*

hmm now u both confusing me Drunk

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

..after switching from xp to win7 I couldn't hit anything

that's the same thing happened to me when i installed w7 too, only after a couple of weeks i got used to the "new" sensitivity (yep, without the enchance the
pointer precision)... i still don't know if is uncle Bill or Razer software related.

fala, how to test if there's a sorta of minimal
accel on q3? (180 degree slow/fast test?)
ty in advance

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

thats how i am doing the test, sens 50cm/360 degrees in this movie

u can of course use the tool to check it that is attached to the fix (attached below) RED | GREEN means acceleration/interpolation | negative acceleration/negative interpolation, so if u see the red background under numbers the amount of mouse inputs differs from pointer movements

@Terror and yeah the sensitivity in win7 feels like it is more smooth than in xp

I am addicted to life.

Nag!Out

I install this file yesterday and had problem with PURE XD. I think with this file issomething wrong. Must uninstall this file back to default registry on win7 and reinstall q3 to fix it Confused

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy