- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
The E+ Member Pic Thread V3.0
why IGOT? whats with the nick? :scratch:
Ok guys now let's see (.WASP.Terminator) Picture
LOL i was joking
hahaha cool pic there ![]()
why IGOT? whats with the nick? :scratch:
I Love Term picture ![]()
It looked like a mug-shot...
Yes, what is with the nick? What does it mean?
Hee hee Rock on!! Check out my pic "con artist.." It's a few pages back, I think... ![]()
pfft i prefer my hair straight than having a stupid curl at the bottom
straight hair owns ![]()
You mean pwns? That means you don't like my hair, Tina?
Haha... It's ok. You don't have to....You have a sea of str8 hair to chose from. I will just find someone that likes my curls....
Muahahah!! :twisted:
my own hair is curly dear, i have nothing against curls, i just prefer straight hair
its easier to pull :twisted:
If I straightened my curls, they would stretch from here to Budapest. Would you pull it then? lol ![]()
this is me, still not smoking. havent smoked till 28.12.05





