- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
The E+ Member Pic Thread V3.0
well im only guessing, but maybe if the account deleted any threads started by him get deleted too
ahahaha nice one
![]()
well im only guessing, but maybe if the account deleted any threads started by him get deleted too
No, I administer a phpbb forum of my own. The posts remain and then belong to the username "Anonymous". And I am asking why my posts in THIS thread were deleted.
BAHH, but the pic was cute anyway
![]()
wrote:
lmao hahaha how patheticSto eipa de sto eipa
re gamoto, skeftou poso ilithia tha prepei na eniosan after this haha ![]()
wrote:
well im only guessing, but maybe if the account deleted any threads started by him get deleted tooNo, I administer a phpbb forum of my own. The posts remain and then belong to the username "Anonymous". And I am asking why my posts in THIS thread were deleted.
do i look psyhcic ![]()
If you didn't delete them, who did? ![]()
does it really matter? ![]()
Yeah, it does to me. I don't like being censored. Perhaps the responsible moderator could PM me.
I don't think there was sth worth censoring... ![]()








